Leaving 💔

Heeyaaa peeps!!!

After a longgggg time...
Its the 60 th part of the story...
Thank you for your love and comments.Keep supporting..💖💖

You can listen to the song above in media box to feel the scenes more nicely.

》》》》》》》》》》 》 》》》》》》

Neil immediately went ignoring everyone. Opening her eyes avni saw neil.Neil I want to .....
Haan avni say na Neil,wo...I want to marry you. Neil's eye teared up listening avni .Everyone was inside and was listening to avni .Aman dragged neil out of the room before he could say anything. Dad came out after lot of explaining to neil he took avni to home.

After 2 days:

I went to avni's house.Dad was busy with his morning newspaper and riya serving juice.Whole family seemed busy. Everyone gathered as I went inside  as if any alien has come to their house. Dressed in blue kurti and pink salwar my avni came out from her room.Her face lit up seeing me, everyone there was happy but dad seemed angry.

How dare you to come to my house ?Get out.Before he could say more avni ran towards me and hugged me .The hug which I longed for many months.Taking blessings from everyone with a heavy heart I said to them that I am leavning delhi in few hours.Avni was shocked ,I know that what I am doing was wrong but this was important to do I wasn't leaving avni.

Music starts:

Meri Tarah Na Chaavega Koyi,
Jo Tainu Jaan Bulavega,
Baad Mere Naa Aavega Koi,
Jo Tainu Roz Hasavega,

Tainu Hanjuan Di Sohn,
Mera Ishq Na Tu Kho,
Mera Hath Na Tu Chhad Dildara,

Tu Yun Na Ja Re, Oh! Jaanwale,
Oh Jaanwale, Oh! Jaan Wale, Oh Jaan Wale.
Rakh Yaad Mainu Na Bhula Re,

Tu Yun Na Ja Re, Oh! Jaanwale,
Oh! Jaanwale, Oh! Jaan Waleya, Oh! Jaan Wale.

You will leave me neil how can you I heard my love's voice. Turning back I saw her eyes had tears which I never wanted to see. Again I turned to walk out of her house.

Dhoondta Bahane Kyun Hai, Ik Wari Bolde,
Tere Vaaste Toh Yaara Duniya Nu Chhod De,
Rishta Bhale Hi Tera Gairan Naal Jod Le,
Tainu Meri Sohn Tu Pehlan Dil Mera Tod,

With a heavy heart I was walking down the stairs each stair I was steeping down my heartbeat was increasing. Tears were rolling down as I saw avni admist the rainfall,the cold weather of February wasn't affecting me .I was walking down aimlessly....

Socheya Vi Main Nahin Tere Bina Zindagi,
Kare Chann De Bina Ki Eh Sitara,

Tu Yoon Naa Jaa Re Oh Jaan Wale, Oh Jaan Wale,
Oh Jaan Waale, Oh Jaan Waaley,
Rakh Yaad Mainu Na Bhulaa Re,

Tu Yoon Naa Jaa Re Oh Jaan Wale, Oh Jaan Wale,
Oh Jaan Waaleya, Oh Jaan Waaley.

Avni was crying vigorously and continuously telling everyone to stop neil but everyone was standing there being idol.Dad was seeing the sight the love which his dad had not noticed yet.

Tere Baajon Nayi Si Mera Koi Aur,
Yun Na Bewajah Dil Mera Tod,
Puchhega Jo Koi Dassanga Main Ki,
Raahan Wich Mainu Tu Na Rol,

I was about to move out from main door when I heard aman's voice .
How can you leave my di alone Can't you see How much she loves you. You can't go neil....I turned back and avni came as wind and hugged me tightly..

Background music

Tere Baajon Nayi Si Mera Koi Aur,
Yun Na Bewajah Dil Mera Tod,
Puchhega Jo Koi Dassanga Main Ki,
Raahan Wich Mainu Tu Na Rol,

Har Pal Maraan Ki Main Karaan,
Bhul Gaya Jeena, Te Jeena Sikhade,

Na Main Mangeya Jahaan Bas Tu Ho Mere Naal,
Mere Jeene Da Ik Tuhiyo Chara,

Tu Yun Na Ja Re, Oh! Jaanwale,
Oh Jaanwale, Oh! Jaan Wale, Oh Jaan Wale.
Rakh Yaad Mainu Na Bhula Re,

Tu Yun Na Ja Re, Oh Jaanwale,
O Jaan Wale, O Jaan Waleya, O Jaan Wale

Seeing all these I saw dad going inside.The whole was witnessed by our families .My family who was standing outside the gate ,avni's family stood there with satisfied smile. I took avni inside as she was fully drenched and I  can't take any risk for her health.
Aman hugged me when I left avni in room.Breaking hug ,Neil I am sorry please don't go like these My di loves you soo much we had become blind in all these that we couldn't see your love .Thank you for saving my di. But dad he won't agree to marriage. Don't worry neil I know it's bit difficult but not Impossible. You go and change .

With a new day I got my avni and what left was convincing her dad ,I went towards avni's room and witnessed her sleeping peacefully. I was going towards the hall area as no one was present there at midnight and i was sneezing very badly. Again I went to sleep without blanket spooning myself .After few minutes I felt warmth the touch was of blanket, opening my I saw riya with blanket .
Jija ji you forget me not fair I won't leave your shoes.Are you scaring me riya .Noop jija jeeee smiling sheepishly she went to her room.

And Seeing avni I also slept peacefully not bothering about tomorrow.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

How's it?

What do you think avni's dad will agree to this marriage?

Aman has apologised and saw what he was unaware of?

That's what beauty of love not everyone can see love, remember love can't be seen it can be felt that's what aman felt today after seeing avni and neil.

I m sorry ,I know you must be waiting but it wasn't edited that's why I couldn't publish and due to some network problem The changes was not saving .So please isss baar maaaaaf kr dooooooo .🤧🙏

Will see you sooonnn....

Vote aur comment kr dena

Aur follow bhi if you liked my stories..it's not that I am forcing you because following then unfollowing that hurts .So don't if you are doing it for sometime.