In Room ✨

Heyaa peeps!!

How are you?

Enjoy reading!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I whispered in her ears, ‘Everything will be fine, absolutely fine.’

  ‘Yes. Now that you have come, she will be fine,’ she said patting my back with affection.

  Meanwhile, I saw anjali and sunehri . I met them, answering their questions about my hassle-free journey. We sat on the sofas and chairs in the drawing room. A little later, her dad came in from the other room. I got up to touch his feet and he, too, inquired if my journey had been fine.

We then sat discussing whatever had happened during the last two days. He was describing the probable conditions in which the accident had taken place. Amid our discussions, there were moments of long silences and deep breaths which we all were trying to break with our positive words.

  I then saw riya coming out of the kitchen with some water and tea on a tray. ‘Look at her face and the grief which has replaced her sweet smile,’ I thought to myself. She came and placed the cups on the table in front of us. She was about to leave without talking to me, when I said, ‘Hi, riya.’
Hello. How are you?’

  ‘I am fine. And how about you?’

  ‘I am fine too,’ she said, picking up the used glasses and silently returning to the kitchen.

  ‘She’s terribly sad,’ Mumma said to me.

  ‘I can understand.’

We continued talking for a little while, after which everyone got busy with their respective tasks. I then saw little mike running out of the other room with his toys. He recognized me immediately and, coming to me, he asked, ‘You’ve come again?’

  ‘Yes. I have come to see you, dear,’ I answered, taking him in my arms.

  ‘What have you got for me?’ I was expecting this question.

Well, I have chocolates for you sweetheart! But you will get them if you give me ten kisses,’ I said, gently pressing his sweet cheeks.

  He did not say anything, but started kissing me and counting, after which I handed him his chocolates. He was so happy that he rushed to his mother to show her.

  ‘Never forget to get chocolates for mike,’ was avni’s sweet command for me. She kept reminding me of such sweet and caring tasks which had so much importance in her life.

 We had our dinner at 9 that night, after which we were discussing who would be the two persons going to stay in the hospital for the night. Every male member in the family was willing to be there and I counted myself part of this family too.

  ‘You might be tired after your journey. So better you rest here at home,’ Dad said to me.

  ‘No, I’m fine. My journey was hardly three hours …’

 I badly wanted to go to the hospital. I wanted to be as close as possible to her. But then, a little later, Dad finally decided that Aman and ritik would go to the hospital and I should remain at home that night. Nitin had to go to his office to complete some work.

  I was disappointed. I badly wanted to see her. But now, I had to spend another sleepless night without seeing her.

  At 11.30 I was in bed, in avni’s room. Alone, I was looking here and there at the things in her room and trying to recollect what she used to tell me about them during our conversations. The computer on my right, her closet on the left and the storeroom, attached to this room, full of books. The disappointment of not being able to make it to the hospital that night was reduced a little by the thought that I was going to spend that night in her
room, on the bed where she used to sleep.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

How's it?

Neil in avni's room recollecting the things which avni used to say when they used to talk.

In short span of time ,how everything changes terribly ...
We try our best to be positive but when end up being negative all time.
The same condition now avni's family and neil is facing...

Do vote and comment
And follow plshhh..

Silent readers pls do votes ..