Avneil Interaction...

Heeyaaaa

Here is the next part...

I was sooo overwhelmed by your comments. Thank you..❤❤

Enjoy reading😌

AFTER FEW DAYS...

One evening....

I was attending a conference call after completing an important meeting with the dealers ..

I received an SMS on my cellphone.

Hi I m Avni 

 received ur msgs on shaadi.com

on my other cell can u pls call me now...

  When I got this SMS, I was in a conference call with a client in the US.

I quickly recalled the name of the profile from which I had got an acceptance the week before, along with the contact mobile number and an email id. I wrote an SMS in reply:

M in mid of a conference call.

 will ring you in another half nd hour...

And again i was involved in call...

  The very next minute, my cell flashed the arrival of a new message.

  I too have completed my conference call.  few min bck. U complete urs and  I can wait till then....

After finishing my call, I dialed her number but only after I had quickly go through her profile.

‘Hello!’ said a beautiful voice from the other end.

  ‘Hi! This is Neil khanna .’

  ‘And I am Avni Mehta ,’ she said in a pleasing and confident voice.

  ‘Yup, I learnt that in your SMS.

Sorry I kept you waiting but I was in the middle of an important conference call with a client nd It took a bit long...

No problem. Even I had some stuff to complete.’ avni spoke softly

Aur yaha hamare neil khanna melt ho gye...

  Our conversation began formally but, in no time, it became quite relaxed and informal when we found out some amusing things.

Hmmmmm........knowing each other...

  You know, there is something  we have in common—the  music thing. I learnt that you hold a degree in playing the piano ,’ I said.

  ‘Yes. And you hold one in playing the Guitar, right?’

  ‘Indeed. I learnt to play it for four years. In fact, I was never interested, but my dad forced me to …’

  ‘Well, you know what? That’s the only reason why I felt like contacting you.’ neil spoke

So that's the reason mr khanna u send me the messsage.. nd contacting me..

I’m not sure I understand,’ I said slowly.

  ‘The hobby section in your profile said that you play the Guitar. And your interest in  music was the only thing that differentiated you from the others and made me feel like talking to you,’ avni clarified.