First Impression

Scarlett's POV
"How many times did I tell you not to mess with my stuff?!" I heard a high pitched shriek. I ducked behind the lockers. Oh Jenny. Just the person I've been looking for.....
I am quite bored at the moment.

She was yelling at a girl (as usual) about something...I don't know.
But that seems to be her morning routine anyway, and it's my morning routine to stop her.

I walked over, grabbing her arm just as she was going to slap the girl.
"You really can't go a day without beating people up, can you?" I asked.

Her eyes were red. She has major problems I swear.

"None of your business L.O.S.E.R.!" She spelled it slowly.

"Geez, no need to tell me. I already know what your bratty mouth can say." I said holding my hand up to tell her to stop.
She rolled her eyes.

When she was about to answer again, I saw some dude....strutting down the hallway whistling. I also noticed everyone sighed. Not a -omg you don't get it- sigh.
A sort of..- he's so awesome- sigh.

Everybody including Jenny.
I saw her pull a lock of her wavy blonde hair behind her ear, as she reached in to check her makeup. She had GOO-GOO eyes. It was disgusting.
I snickered.

I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes. "Show off."

I muttered as I left. That girl that just got yelled....I figured she wasn't going anywhere since she was basically looking the guy up and down.

I caught a glimpse of that dude staring at me with a blank expression on his face. I snorted. What's with him?

Dominic's POV
"Go!!" I heard Fin rush as he motioned me to walk out.
"Walk like an angel!" I really didn't want to, but I really wanted Scarlett to notice me. She felt special to me. Like-like...I don't know how to describe it...it's just, it's jus-. I felt a shove behind my back.

I stumbled forward but regain my position. Ugh, that Fin, always pushing people.
I walked handsomely down the hallway, whistling casually, but loudly too.

As I passed, I saw Scarlett at the corner of my eyes and felt kind of fluttery. I also saw Jenny too.
She was pretty, but not my type. Too...girly. And mean. Scarlett didn't look happy though, she looked kind of mad.
Not the type of reaction I was looking for.

Then I saw her say something but I couldn't hear what. She left and I kind of felt empty without her.
All I see was as her back now.

Why didn't she see me as handsome and awesome and strong and...you get my point right?

The thing is, and I don't want to brag but...never mind.. I DO WANT TO BRAG. But, I'm super dashing. My smile reflects off the sun, my biceps shoots shooting stars, my hair produces unicorn fart.
Why didn't she like me?
Does she not like unicorns?

I walked back to Fin.

He had a stern but excited expression on his face. "How did it go?" He motioned for me to talk. I started to speak but I couldn't make out the words. I shook my head slowly as I watch his face fill up with disappointment.
__________________
Dominic reminds me of Dominoes.
Right?
But here's my question:

If you could learn any instrument in the world, what would you learn?

-idontw