Embarrassed-Extra Chapter

Rachel's POV
-Dream-
Lollipops and cupcakes. Cake and ice cream. Cookies and cream.....oh my!
----------
" Rise and shine!" My dad barged through the door. "You were having such a good sleep, I left you there for a few more minutes. Hurry before you get late!" He left and I opened my eyes slowly and found something wet.

On my pillow. Drool.

Drool.

I drooled all over my pillow!

With the pillow covers behind my back, I got up and washed it , trying not to be noticed. I was getting late!
School days. School days.
My worse enemy. If only it was the weekend forever!

********at school*********
Elena's POV

Rachel's late. She's never late before and I started to worry.

Was she sick? I continued to work, trying to block out the many weird responses to why she might be late.

A tree fell on her house and she got stabbed in the eye.

A camel attacked her.

She got run over by a reindeer.

She has diarrhea.

A minute later, she hurried in, looking like she had just woken up from a garbage can.

No offense.

'None taken', I assured myself, pretending to sound like Rachel.

"Sorry I'm late" she said as she gasped for air. Rachel handed the teacher the note and sat down.

At the front row, I saw Karen and Jenny giggle. I wanted to pop their heads off. Literally. The lunch bell rang and I hardly finished my work. I scribbled down a little. Most of it was just doodles of nature.

But oh well, that will have to do, so I handed my work in.
I saw Rachel exiting the door and I managed to catch up with her. "Hey" I whispered.
Did I sound stalky? She turned around to face me, startled.

"Oh, um hi."

"What's wrong with your...hair and why were you late?"

She turned pale, " let's not talk about that..."

____________________
Hey sorry short chapter.
I just wanted to get something up for you guys :P

So I'm wondering:

What came first?
The chicken or the egg?

-idontw