Leone Abbacchio X fem!Reader: Rebel Yell part 2

A/N: The long over do part two of Rebel Yell 

-

You slowly opened your eyes as soft beams sunlight streamed peeked through the maroon curtains of your room. Well, technically it was Leone's bedroom, but the distinction barely mattered anymore. You always slept together in his room. Leone lay next to you, his arms around your waist, holding you against his bare torso. You closed your eyes again, drifting into a near meditative state guided by Leone's steady breathing.

About twenty minutes later the alarm clock went off and Leone reached out an arm to vaguely swat at it. You scoffed at his lazy attempt. You sat up, leaned across him, and turned it off. He pulled you back down into his arms and nuzzled his face into your neck. You blushed as he gently nipped at the sensitive skin. He was always the most affectionate in the morning when it was just the two of you in bed disconnected from the rest of the world.

You reached a hand back and tugged his lavender hair before pushing his head away. He let out a soft groan but finally opened his eyes.

"We don't have time for that. Bucciarati and the others are expecting us in an hour," you signed to him.

"I can be fast," Leone said.

He pinned you down into the bed, his hands on your shoulders and his legs on either side of your waist. His hair hung down like curtains against his face, the ends tickling your face. He always wanted you in the morning.

"Is that something to brag about?" you signed, raising an eyebrow.

He rolled his gradient purple and yellow eyes.

"Not necessarily, though it can be quite convenient in times like these," he said, dipping his head down to place a kiss on your collarbone.

You inhaled sharply as he teeth gently grazed your skin.

"I'm sure the boss won't mind a slight delay in schedule," you signed as Leone pulled away.

"Like I said," he spread your legs open and hooked them over his shoulders. "I'll be quick."

-

Leone was not in fact quick. By the time you lay panting at each other's sides, there were only five minutes until your meeting with Bucciarati. You both took a rushed shower, skipped breakfast, and raced out the door. You took a taxi to the restaurant your team always met at, and quickly rushed in. It was no surprise that the rest of the team was already there. Well, the time minus your steely eyed boss. Your three teammates sat at the usual round table. Mista was sitting next to Fugo reading a book. There were three empty chairs to his left. Fugo sat next to Narancia, math books scattered between the two of them. Narancia's face was scrunched in confusion as Fugo attempted to explain multiplication between two two-digit numbers. It clearly wasn't going well. Mista was the first to notice your arrival.

"Ha! Told you they'd be late," he said, pointing at you and Leone.

"We can all see that, Mista," Fugo said, putting down the textbook.

You and Leone slid into two empty seats at Mista's left.

"I can guess why they're late," Narancia crooned, looking at your neck.

Your face went red as you quickly popped up the collar of your magenta trench coat. In your hurry to leave the house, you'd forgotten to put cover up over your array of hickies.

"Whats it matter that we're late? Bucciarati isn't even here yet," Leone said, waving a waiter over and ordering a pot of tea. Mista tacked on an order for strawberry cake. Leone placed a hand on your upper thigh, his fingers under the hemline of your black mini skirt, as he pulled out a portable cd players and headphones.