The League wanted to end this game of heroes versus villains, a never-ending cycle where 'villains' would constantly be living in shadows, not even being allowed to go buy their food freely. Little did the heroes know that it was the world that drove them to this place by their selfish actions and incomprehensible minds, the truth is that they were just the dark part of the show.

They didn't want to live like this, when they were younger they'd always say the phrase of praise to heroes, wanting to be them. When seeing their true colours, they turned away, and it all ended up here. Forgotten and neglected.

Shigaraki scratched his neck and the noise of his nails being scraped along his dry skin irritated most of the people in the room.

"Calm down Handman. Your flakes are going everywhere." Dabi said, once again spitting insults.

"Shut up before I turn you to dust and let you join them on the ground." The light blue-haired man stared at him through the hand that latched onto his face, the rolling of his eyes extremely obvious.

"Shall we get this meeting started?" Mr Compress asked him, taking off his top hat.

"Yes. The master has asked us to retrieve something today... Someone to be exact. Toga and Twice will be in charge of this, since they have access to Overhaul's shitty labyrinth—"

"And what about us?" Spinner interrupted.

"The rest of you will come with me and meet up with dear Overhaul and take something else from him, the quirk-destroying bullets."

"Hey, hey... Mr Shiggy! Who are we taking this time? Kurogiri ain't here so it's gonna be hard to snatch them."

"Here's the person's profile. Bring him in alive and unharmed." He handed the Toga and Twice a brown sealed folder.

When they opened it, the other three villains in the room came along to see what was the cause of their gasps. Dabi had raised a brow and looked up to Shigaraki.

"Last time we went after this brat, his whole power ranger squad came along with half the top heroes. Why is he even with Overhaul?"

"You didn't let me explain. And are you all idiots? This isn't Bakugou Katsuki. In fact, this is his son, Katsuro."

present.

"Katsuro are you okay?"

The little boy was laying head in your shoulder as you carried him through the corridors. He had just calmed down from the event that happened a few moments ago. Even though his parents were heroes, he had never experienced being directly on the sidelines of the action.

Since you were the only one fighting two villains and coming out well, he thought about how the future you and Bakugou died. The first and probably the most likely solution was that the both of you died facing more villains that he could think of.

He shook his head and rid of the thought and jumped off of your arms to hold your hand and walk. "There's no need to carry me, momma. You're tired from today already."

"Thank you, Katsuro. Let's find the exit or others, whichever we come across first." You smiled at him.

The two of you walked further towards the loud bangs and the echoes of voices. You knew that talking could solve nervousness and you could feel Katsuro's shaking by just holding his hand.

"Hey little man," you started. He looked up at you and hummed. "What do you want to become in the future?"

"Hmm... I want to be just like dad and you!" He smiled. "You two are my biggest inspiration."

That made your heart melt. You ruffled his hair and he tugged on your hand.

"What about you momma? What do you wanna become when you're older?" The boy knew, but he wanted to know what you were like right now and spend as much time with you as possible in the case of his plan failing completely.

"I want to become a hero, just like my dad. And maybe beat him in the ranks." You looked down to him and met his [e/c] eyes and almost saw sparkles as he wanted you to continue. "Then maybe get married to a nice guy and have little ones that look as adorable as you."

"Of course you will! I'm one!" Katsuro looked forward and his face changed to deep thought. He paused in his footsteps. "Grandpa?"

"Yeah..." You were confused. "Have you not met your grandpa?"

"I've met Grandpa Masaru, dad's dad but not your dad momma... You never speak about him."

There was a low rumble and the followed a loud crash, just like the aftermath of an earthquake. It came from the end of this corridor. The six year old didn't manage to finish because you carried him and ran towards the noise.

"C'mon, don't let go okay?"

Your legs carried the two of you as a fast as they could to the end, seeing two metal double doors, blocked from the inside. Your breaths got heavier. You pushed and pushed but nothing was budging. You proceeded to let Katsuro stand up, holding your hand once again so you could kick it down like you'd did with his door.

"Out the way!" You shouted to the other side. You kicked towards the bottom half of the door, assuming that they were the reason for the blockage, to which they were.

You're heart dropped.

Your quirk wasn't needed to activate for your frozen stance. You were in a state of shock. From where you were stood, this whole hall was shattered and broken, covered in fallen debris from the ceiling and the hole to the surface.

You saw your friend, Ochaco using her quirk to lift herself and someone up from the scene from Ryukyu's giant dragon wing.

"Get Nighteye to an ambulance and stabilise the fragment in his stomach. Don't remove it!" The pro hero called out.

Katsuro saw him, his other grandpa. He had never met him before and only saw him in one of the pictures in his living room. He wanted to ask but whenever he'd mention him, you would break down slightly and just brush it off.

He remembered going somewhere with you and Bakugou in the future, but he would stay in the car because he was too young to be in that environment, but from now he knew why. This scene before him explained why you were in pain when his grandpa was mentioned, yet you still remained strong. Just now, his heart shattered and so did yours.

"Ryukyu-san... Who needs that ambulance? W-who's Ochaco-chan carrying?" You said loud enough for her to hear.

"Epochary..."

"Who—"

"MOMMA!"

You turned to him and saw his hand pointing up. Your eyes darted upwards, staring up at the fast-falling matter above your head. You didn't have time to activate your quirk nor run. You were surrounded by structures of rocks.

On instinct, you grabbed Katsuro and held him to your chest, falling to the ground to protect him and your hands raised to cover your head.

The debris broke apart on the taller fallen objects and the pieces fell on the both of you.