"yer dad is famous" - g.h

Hello. Sorry for the delay in writing. Had a bit of writers block.

[~•~•~•~•~•]

Name: Dharma Louise Harrison
Beatle: George Harrison
Year: 1988
Relationship: Father

[~•~•~•~•~•]

She though that once she told everyone who her father was it would make life easier on her but alas it didn't.

Now more than ever was she being bullied. She wish her brother understood better but he didn't because she was older than him and he doesn't know yet.

"Dad. Why didn't you tell me you were a member of the Beatles?" Dhani asked.

George and my stepmother, Olivia exchanged worried looks.

"Oh. Probably should've told you." George shrugged.

"Dee, did you know this?" Dhani looked over at his older sister.

"Maybe." Dharma tried to look innocent.

Dhani dramatically stomped into his bedroom and with much force slammed his door.

"I'll go talk to him." Dharma's sisterly instincts kicked in.

Dharma sweetly knocked on the door. "Dhani. Are you okay? "

No answer. She knocked again. "Dhani. Are you okay? "

She got tired and forced the door open.

"I know your upset but no need for the theatrics." Dharma plopped on the bed.

" How come you know everything and I can never know anything." Dhani groaned, muffled by his pillow.

"Well you see. I'm older than you by a few years, right!?" Dhani shook jus head.

"Well. The older you are. The more and more you know than your younger siblings. You get it?" Dharma explained.

"I think so. But I'm still upset. Why couldn't he tell me?" Dhani asked.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you ask him." Dharma suggested.

"I think I will." Dhani stood up and walked out of the room.

Another day of good sibling work.

[~•~•~•~•~•]
A/N

Sorry for the delay again. Sorry this is so short and George is barely in it. You can consider it a Dhani/George imagine. But this is in honor of Georges passing. I got the idea from this text post I saw and this is how imagined it but Dhani had a sister. Hope you like this one. ✌🏼