nobody told me - p.m

Hello. How are you all? Here's an imagine and it has Paul in it this time. Also, um there's smut or I tried. Enjoy! 😁

------------

Name: Charlotte Patricia McCartney

Year: 1984

Beatle: Paul McCartney

Relationship: Wife for 13 years

-------------

She was awoken by the kiss of her lover, Paul.

"Happy Mothers day, babe." He tenderly strokes her back.

"I wish we had kids earlier. Then I could have kids to celebrate it with." Charlotte rambled, upset with her situation.

"Hey. It'll be okay. Will get there but for now. Why don't we go to the cemetery and see them." Paul comforted Char.

She got up, somberly.

"It'll be okay. Why don't we take a shower." Paul flirts.

"Really!?" Charlie's eyes went wide and she slapped Paul's shoulder.

"It was a suggestion." Paul defended his actions.

"Fine. But no shower sex. You can wash me and all that but no full blown shower sex." Charlotte said her piece.

Paul sadly got his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Charlotte prepared herself some dressy clothes then she normally wears.

"I'm coming!" She hollered, to make sure she didn't interrupt anything.

"Come in." Paul sounded like he was strangled.

"You really had too." Charlotte laughed.

"What you said we couldn't so I made sure I wasn't going to do anything but I don't think that'll work out. Your too sexy for me." Paul seduced, grabbing her by the waist and dragging her into the shower.

"Paul." Charlotte warned.

Charlotte really wanted for Paul to stop but the little devil inside her fought off the urge to not.

Char grabbed Paul by the shoulders and kissed him.

"You said not too." Paul said, smiling.

"Oh. Fuck it." She said, roughly grabbing Paul's hand and sliding it into her vagina.

They both gasped. Paul got the idea and started a steady pace. Char was on cloud nine. Who knew hands could do so much.

"Could. You. Ohhh! Right there." She said, Paul was hitting the right spot.

"Tell me when to stop." Paul said, still keeping a steady, slow pace.

"Paul! Go faster." Charlotte screamed.

They both reached there climactic end and slumped, slowly onto the shower floor.