cantina band - j.l

This is amazing. Just 100 people alone have seen the first oneshot. Thanks so much guys. Also if you couldn't tell by the title this one has to do a little bit with star wars.

[--------]

Name: Julianna Carey Lennon

Beatle: John Lennon

Year: 1977

Relationship: Father

[--------]

"Dad! Can you please take me to see the new Star Wars movie?" Julianna groaned. She was currently trying to get her father, John to take her to the movies but he was to busy running with Sean, your half-sibling.

"Love, I'll take you I promise but I'm a little busy with your brother, Sean." John shuffled Sean into his play pen.

"You're always busy with Sean." Julianna mumbles under her breath.

"What." John snaps his head in her direction. "What was that." John advances towards Jules and tackled her and there in tickle fest. "What'd you say. Tell me. I don't spend time with you." John kept tickling her and she tried to wriggle her way out but it was of no use.

"Stop! Stop!" Yoko ran into the room to see the commotion.

Yoko saw John tickling Julianna. "Guys!" Yoko yelled.

John and Julianna stopped in there tracks and looked over at a fuming Yoko.

"Sorry, Yoko." John nudged Jules.

"Oh! Sorry, mother." Julianna and John looked like a couple of three year olds who just broke there mother's favorite vase.

"No stop with all the noise and play nice." Yoko pointed her finger at both of them.

"Yes ma'am." Julianna saluted. She had her father's humor and mother's looks.

"So, when did you want see this Star Wars movie?" John asked.

At the mention of those words Julianna's face lit up like a christmas tree.

"Can we see this evening and we could go to dinner. We could... We could bring Sean and Julian." Julianna rambled on.

John face turned downcast at the mention of Julian's name. "I'm sorry honney buns. But we cant take Julian to the movies with us." John sadly elaborated.

"Why?" Julianna asked, confusion runnin across her face.

"Because sweetie. Julian.. Well Cynthia dosen't want me doing anything with Jules and they have every right too. I wasn't a good father to Jules and then you came and your mother gave you to me. Not exactly sure why. But she did and I vowed to do everything right this time." John lightly elaborated on the subject.

Julianna looked up at her father confused.

"Yeah. I know. It's confusing for me too. But thats how life goes, I guess. But just know Me, Yoko, and Sean all love you so much." John hugged Julia and kissed her forehead. "We love you."

"Well that's enough of that." John wiped his eyes and took Julie off his lap. "Go in your room and get ready." John pushed her towards her room.

Julianna busied herself cleaning her room and getting prettied up for the movie she was seeing in a few hours.

a few hours later

[----------]

"Dad! You ready." Julianna yelled for her dad while Yoko brushed the last strand of hair back.

"Thanks, mother." Julie kissed Yoko on the cheek as thank you for everything she did for her and Sean.

Yoko smiled and went to get Sean from his bed.

"Well, have fun on your daddy/daughter date." Yoko waved them off, Sean on her hip.

John and Julie got into the hired car and went to movies.

It was a bit further from the Dakota. Julianna ended up falling asleep on the way there.

"Julia." John whispered, shaking Julia awake.

Julia jumped up and wiped her face. "Were here."

John nodded and took hold of Julia's hand and they queitly walked into the theatre.

John and Julianna took the seat in the way back in fear of being seen and there night being ruined by fans.

"You okay?" John asked.

Julianna nodded and started eating her candy and then the theatre went dark.

a couple hours later

[--------]

"I'm defintley on the dark side." Julianna bounded out of the theatre.

"How are you. I'm on the jedi side. I mean look at how good looking Han Solo and Leia Organa are. Amazing. Why would you wanna be on the side of nasty, old, ventilator men." John explained.

"Do you like Han Solo?" Julianna asked.

"Maybe. A little bit. What he's so good looking." John fumbled with his words.

"Nothing." Julianna then ran to the car.

Johhn followed suit.

Julianna again fell asleep on the way home and John carried her up to her room.

"Did you have a good time?" Yoko asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. You should do that more often. It makes your daughter happy." Yoko stated.

"Yeah." John turned out the light and went to sleep.

[-----------]

A/N

Hello. This was cute. Everyone should write wholesome, fatherly John content. It gives you clear skin. 🤣 But thanks guys. Bye ✌🏼