Chapter 2. The Irritating Professionalism!

You walk in,

You walk in,

And my heart beats different.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra"

Manik was shocked as well as amused and was just staring the sight in front of him. Firstly the girl standing in front of him was looking straight to his face and was not at all scared from him. The second reason her beauty.

Nandini Singhania: 22 years old

Nandini Singhania: 22 years old. A highly talented interior designer. Completed her studies and graduation from London. She shifted to London when she was 11 years old. Her parents died in a car accident 11 years ago. Has a younger brother named Rishabh Singhania who is currently doing his BBA from London. He is in first year. A very cute yet bold girl. She's always confident. Never cries. Always smiles. Her best friend's name is Navya who is Cabir's girlfriend. Came to India just a month ago and is gaining too much popularity because of her talent.

Manik's p.o.v.

Godddd...!!!! She's so freaking beautiful. That big doe-shaped eyes, small nose, puffy cheeks and damn that pouty luscious lips. I so wanted to kiss.... What!! What's wrong with you Manik. I was brought out of my staring session by her ever so melodious voice.

"Mr. Malhotra are you listening?" She spoke a little louder.

"Huh..uh..yes..yesss I'm listening. Please have a seat." I said.

She sat in front of me and mouthed a small thankyou.

Then I asked further "How can I help you?" I myself was shocked to hear my voice. Yes it was bossy but it wasn't my usual cold tone. It was yet soft according to me.

She replied "I'm Nandini Singhania. Actually I'm a interior designer. Cabir must have told you about me." God!! She's so fucking confident and bold! I'm really impressed.

"Oh yes. I do remember. So show me your designs." I said.

"Yeah sure."

She took out her iPad and was about to open something on it when the door of my cabin flung open and there came my beloved best friend.