Chapter 18- Is this it?

Trigger warnings:
Mention of blood
Torture
Betrayal
——

"So Y/N, how's life going after my death?" Ike says, hands patting your head but when you look down, there's a pair of scissors in her hands.

"Answer my question Ike.......W-why are you here? Why now? How did you come back? You're supposed to be dead."

"Really? Is that what they told you? You're my best friend Y/N, aren't you not? Why did you leave me to die? Answer that." Ike says, taking

"Ike you knew," you lower your head, "you knew I tried everything to keep you safe. B-but-"

"BUT I DIED!" She yells, "I died and you know who to blame for that?....you.....yes you!....You are enjoying my death so that you could get close to my husband."

"Ike that's not how it is-"

"Oh but it's like that, I don't even think he remembers me anymore. He didn't even come and dig me out of my grave."

Why would someone want to dig someone out of their graves? Did she go insane?

"Ike please answer my question, how did you come back? And why now?" You ask, looking at Ike for a clue but she keeps smirking.

"Is that what you're asking now?" She forcefully grabs your hair. "Is that really what you're asking now? Look at me Y/N, does it look like I want to be here to you? Look at the burn marks on my body and my face. Do you think my husband would want to see me like this?"

"Ike, let go! Understand me, sit down and talk to me. We were best friends!" You said

"You're right!" She chuckles, lifting the scissors to your hair. "We were best friends until you decided to spend some alone time with my husband out of town."

You sigh in defeat, she has changed; there's no doubt about that. If Ike knew that you were out with Bakugo, that means she's either been alive for at least 2 weeks. Is that what she really thought you were doing? Enjoying her death to be with her husband? Is that what she really thought of you? A slut?

"Ike, I didn't know Katsuki was your husband!" Before you even notice anything, Ike slaps the daylight out of you.

"Shut up! You don't know anything! Look at me!" She grabs your hair and pulls your head so that you could look at her in the eyes. "How can I return to my husband looking like I just came from hell?"

"Ike, you can; Katsuki has been waiting for you to come home. Why can't you peacefully go back to him?" You ask.

"Because Y/N, I don't have the guts to go and face him looking like I just came from hell and back." She says

"But Ike.....you can......Katsuki has been waiting for you, he was so devastated. Please, I get it; you want to punish me for leaving you behind....I understand all of that. But please, take my phone and call Katsuki, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you again." You said but Ike keeps laughing like a maniac.

"You think I want to go see my husband like that? Y/N....you used to work with a nurse right? Make your mind work: does these wounds look like they can heal at this time?.....They obviously can't heal but you know what can make me feel better?" She ask, showing you the pair of scissors.

"....I'd like to hurt you and wound you so that I could feel better. Why am I making it seem as if I'm asking you for your consent? That's something I've wanted to do to you for the longest time." She says, reaching for the scissors and cutting your hair right by the length of your neck.

"Why did I have to see you and Katsuki tickling each other? Since when did Katsuki have a mansion out of town? Did he buy it so that you two could enjoy yourselves out of town?" She says, taking a small knife pocket.