Chapter 8- His mistake

It's been 5 months since the kiss Bakugo gave you. You haven't heard from him since then and the only time you've heard from him is in the news. You still haven't gotten rid of your feelings for him but you are still left confused as to why he kissed you. Maybe you shouldn't have asked him to leave so suddenly and ask him what was the purpose of that kiss. You've not only been worried about Bakugo but you have been worried about the country as a whole. It's been way too quiet around the city and there has been no sign of the new league of villains.

What are they planning? You thought as you entered the nearest coffee shop. You order your breakfast and sit down in one of the chairs. You take out your phone and go through you and Bakugo's old messages. The last time you've texted him was indeed 5 months ago. You type:

Hey Katsuki, good morning. Can we talk? It's been so long|

You quickly delete the message and set your phone on the table. You take a sip of your coffee and look out of the window. It's raining cats and dogs today so you had to bring your car with you. It's so humid outside that you can barely see anything. You quickly return to writing the newspaper when you feel a presence behind you. You turn around and you see this gorgeous man staring at you, well he's not Bakugo but he looks okay. Anyone who isn't Bakugo just automatically looks okay to you, some of his fans can even agree with you.

"Excuse me, beautiful lady?"

You cringe at his attempt of flirting with you but you turn around to look at him. He is smiling at you and you take a good look at him. He doesn't look bad, his smile is the cutest.

"My name is Hinata and I found myself unable to focus on my work due to your beauty. It would make me feel better if you go out on a date with me." He kindly says while extending a piece of paper in front of you and you internally gag at his attempt of flirting. You take the piece of paper and it's a series of numbers written down on it. At first, you weren't planning on saying yes because you still can't get over Bakugo. However, you decided that it would be best if you use this innocent angel in front of you to get rid of your feelings. You are feeling ashamed about this but he looks like he got heartbroken behind that smile of his too.

"Sure, I'll accept it. Tomorrow, at 9 A.M here! At the nearby café." You say getting up with your coat on your arms while you place your computer inside your bag. You fix the strap of your bag then turn to look at him.

"Tomorrow! Cool!" He says and you give him a last glance then leave the café. Well, that was awkward, you thought as you quickly pace to your car. You later drive to work and continue going about your day.

The next day

You step inside your company while greeting everyone you see. Today is the day where you invite random pro-heroes for a 30 minutes interview. The hero that will be coming is the citizen's top picks for this week. So until the hero step inside the company, you don't know their identity. After placing your belongings in your office, you walk downstairs to the 2nd floor of the company where the broadcast will happen. You see Kasui staring at you and you smile while waving at him.