Chapter 13- Clarifying Past Memories/Present

When Bakugo told you that he didn't want to hear from you, he was serious. You have seen no sign of him for the past few weeks, everything has been complicated. Whenever Kirishima mentioned something about you around Bakugo, he walked away because he didn't want to hear your name. You mostly have been working from home since the time you came back to the city. You sometimes set foot in your company but because on the paper you were working on, you decided to stay home.

Kasui sometimes comes and gives you some paperwork, stays with you to keep you company then leaves. He has been trying to cheer you up and bring you outside but nothing was working. He stopped trying to bring you outside because whatever happened between you and Bakugo was eating you alive.

You've been digging up on Daniel's and Kasui's past but nothing is showing up. You didn't know why Bakugo suspected them to have something to do with the new league of villains. You don't sleep a lot, staying up late at night and working. You sometimes feel as if someone is watching you from afar but you didn't know what it was. It's understandable to feel that way because you've been 'kidnapped.'

Mitsuki called you twice a week, checking up on you and to see if you were doing better. She asked you about you and Bakugo so you had to lie to her. You didn't like lying to Mitsuki considering that she has been taking care of you when you were younger.

Your parents weren't always around when you were younger, so Mitsuki used to take care of you. You knew Bakugo since he was 5 years old, he was a rude and spoiled kid. Back when you guys were younger, he was a little bitch to Deku, no matter how much you love him; he was a little bitch. But after a while, you got to understand why he was acting that way.

Deku was his childhood friend, and he also didn't have a quirk. Those who don't understand Bakugo would say that the reason why he bullied Deku was because Deku didn't have a quirk but they are so wrong. No matter what people told Bakugo, that still shouldn't be a reason for him to let out his weakness on Deku.

Here's some possible reason why he bullied Deku:

1. Mentality others put on him

2. People worshiping his quirk like a god

3. People telling him that he was better than everyone around him.

Those claims don't justify his act of bullying Deku but explain them.

Katsuki Bakugo is the definition of mentality that others put on others. When a child is growing up, whatever their parents portrait them to be is how they are going to act. For example, if parents keep telling their children that they are weak, at some point the child will start acting like a weak person and grow up around that mentality.

Bakugou grew up with people telling him that he was the greatest and because of that, he looked down on anyone because that's the mentality he grew up around. Bakugo, being constantly reminded that he has the best quirk for being a hero. He is constantly being reminded that he is the best which makes him look down on others. Even his parents said that in front of Mr.Aizawa; that he grew up around people who always reminded him of how great he is.

At first, you used to think the same way people did, but you spent time with him until you fully understood why he acted the way he did. You didn't like staying next to him because you thought that he would bully you too. But when you spend time to understand him, he is the softest person you'll ever meet. His intimidating yet soft persona was the reason why you loved him so much.

Another reason why you love Bakugo is because of who he is. There are many layers to Bakugo but there are 5 things that make him who he is today:

His pride, his dedication, his ego, his motivation, and his perseverance.