Chapter 17- Meeting Once Again

Okay so first: Sorry for the late update. And second: if you use collegeboard, you know the struggles. Can we please cancel that site? Like.....it should be banned.🙃🙂 So, I just ended my semester's finals and I passed all of my courses with 90s hehehehehehehehehe. Which means that chapter update every 2-3 days👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. So without further ado, here we go. Buckle up please, I had to rewrite this chapter because the previous one was awfully sad.

This chapter will contain lots of dialogue.

You wake up the next day, not even feeling like getting out of bed. Your grandmother forced you to make Bakugo's bed like he couldn't do so himself. Bakugo was just there in the corner, staring at you while you were struggling to make his bed. What else can you expect from a guy who is so ego-absorbed? Even so, you force yourself to get out of bed and take a shower.

Your parents and Bakugo's parents stayed over at your grandparent's house for the night. It was even harder dealing with them. They weren't loud but they couldn't stop digging into your baby pictures and it was just embarrassing. Bakugo looked amused by your baby pictures. It was his first time seeing your baby pictures without him in them. It was amusing to him because of how you kept hiding your face every time your grandmother showed him your pictures.

What can you possibly do today?

You walk out of your room, doing a little dance as you enter the kitchen. The others don't look like they're awake yet so you decided to make breakfast for them. You can barely manage to make food for yourself, how can you possibly make food for your grandparents and Bakugo's parents/your parents?

You look around the kitchen, trying to find ingredients but you just can't find them. Then you remember that your grandmother made a feast yesterday. You sigh, closing the cabinet behind you; trying to find a clue for what to cook.

"Need help?" You turn around, looking at Bakugo standing by the doorway with his hands inside his pockets.

"No, not really.....why are you so early? It's barely 9 in the morning." You say as you cross your arms over your chest.

"I had my morning run to do, and why do you care anyway?" He asks

"Well I'm making something to eat and you proposed to help me."

"So?"

"So?" You repeat

"I'm leaving," He says turning around

"Yeah okay, I'm used to people leaving." You mumble against your breath.

"What did you say?" Bakugo says and turns around to look at you once more.

"Nothing, just go. Whatever."

"You know, if you have something to tell me; just do it already." This time he's the one crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm waiting."

"I have nothing to tell you!"

"Really, the look on your face says something else though." He says and you smirk.

"Really? My face was begging you to listen to me but you didn't when I tried to apologize."

"Why are you bringing that up again? That's just you being petty."

"All of a sudden I'm petty?" You laugh, "I never slept, All I did was think about you and how I could make you forgive me. And now, you're suddenly accepting my apologies. Why?"

Bakugo looks at you for a brief moment. Why did he suddenly start talking to you again? Was it because you openly admitted that you love him? No, it's not because of that. Was it because he couldn't stay away from you too long?