Chapter 12- The Truth

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
_Mention of blood
_Mention of death
_Mention of nightmares
_A slight NSFW scene

<><><><><>

There you are, hanging from a building with fireworks in the background. Your work partner is reaching down to catch you from falling off the building. She used all of her energy to bring you back to the roof but she didn't make it out alive herself.

You reach down to catch her but she is slowly falling down the building smiling. She didn't catch your hands at all, she wanted to but that's not why the person hired her. The man hired her to protect you at all costs, to lay down her life when it comes to protecting you.

"IKE!!!!!!" You scream, extending your arms but it was too late, there she was; laying on the floor with blood coming out of her body.

"IKE NOO!!!!!" But it was too late, she was gone in a blink of an eye.

Your body shakes with fear from the nightmare, small drops of sweat fall from your temples to your neck. You wake up, rubbing your eyes due to the brightness of the room. The sheets are tangled in between your feet, you turn over feeling a body next to you. Confused about why exactly that body is where it is, you open your eyes to see the most beautiful view ever. It's Bakugo; looking over at you, self-conscious about your morning face, you turn around to look at the other side of the wall.

Your heart is beating so fast, you press your hand over your chest. Never have you thought that you'll be having this nightmare again. You were unable to do anything, you were unable to move. You slowly tighten your grip on the sheets, looking over to Bakugo.

"Good morning," You say, keeping the covers closer to your chest.

"Hey, why are you shaking so early in the morning?" He says, getting up to stretch out his arms. You look over your shoulder, seeing his bare muscular back.

Forgetting about why you're in his room, you sit up and look around. You look under the covers, trying to see if your clothes are still on and they are still there. A sigh of relief exits your lips and Bakugo looks over at you as he hands you a glass of water.

"Why are you checking under the covers? I would never touch you without your permission, you know that!" He says

You raise your eyebrows, never touch you without permission huh?

"I know, but what am I doing in your bed?" After gulping the water, you hand him back the glass.

"You really don't remember?" You shake your head as a no. "You're ass came over to my room around 3 AM because you were cold."

You did what? You don't remember your body being cold at all. You don't even remember walking to Bakugo's room, was all of that a dream?

"It was not a dream, get off my bed now. I need to fix it before we head out." He softly/harshly throws a big shirt at you and you caught it before it hit your face.

"Head out?" You ask, slipping the covers over your now warm body.

"Yeah, we'll be going somewhere. Now go take a shower, you don't smell too nice."

Lies Y/N, he loves the way you smell.

You stand up to wear your gray slippers, Bakugo turns around admiring the way his shirt falls to your knees. How much does he have to pay so that he can see this view every morning? Before you make your way out of the room, you turn to look at him.

"Thank you for keeping me warm then, I'm feeling better now" You turn to leave the room.

"Idiot, wait!" You turn around and look at him with your arms crossed over your chest. "What caused you to be so cold last night? That was not normal!"

Savior with Pride Bakugo x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें