Chapter 6- Katsuki Bakugo

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it
Love you guys
❤️Have a great holiday ❤️

***

You get up from the couch while setting your computer aside when you hear your doorbell. There is nothing more annoying than someone showing up to someone else's apartment uninvited. You purse your lips into a thin line as you lazily walk to the door, you clear your throat and open the door. You see Bakugo staring down at you, on the other hand, you couldn't help but notice how beautiful Bakugo looks. His beautiful red pair of eyes are staring down at you while yours are traveling down his body. He is wearing a black sweatshirt and a pair of blue jeans. A second later you see his gaze switching as if something is making him frustrated.

"What?" You kindly ask

"Are you going to let me in or are you going to let me stay outside?" He confidently asks and you open the door wider as he walks inside. You close the door behind you, still trying not to get annoyed by him coming into your apartment uninvited. You didn't notice that he stopped in his tracks until you bump into his back. You quickly took a sniff of what he smells like then quickly stepped away. He smells like candy, damn, he smells better than anyone you've met.

"Why does your apartment look like that? It looks like you have been chasing a bug in here." You roll your eyes at his snarky comment and sit down on the couch. You see him looking around then he looks back at you. You see him picking some wooden vase and placing it back on the coffee table.

"Aren't you going to finish cleaning this fucking mess up?" He says and you look down on your lap. He probably notices your tired eyes and he probably hears your growling stomach. He sighs and looks at the amount of mess there's left to clean. You see him walking to the pile of mess on the floor and crouch down to clean them. You walk to him and place your hand on his shoulder.

"Katsuki, are you helping me clean up? You know you don't have to." You slightly tease him and you see him pout. Why is he so cute?

"Who is helping you do what? I'm just tired of seeing this mess on the floor, fucking dumbass."

He says and you purse your lips. You feel bad for him cleaning up the mess so you decided to help him clean up. Every second, you guys get lost in each other's eyes and quickly get back to work. You look back at your apartment and wipe the sweat from your forehead. It's finally clean and with Bakugo's help, you clean your apartment even faster.

You don't have work today because you decided to give everyone a break so you'll just be working from home. You see Bakugo sits down on the couch and you make your way to the bathroom. You take a shower and walk to your room for you to get dressed. You wear a huge oversized shirt with just your panties under and walk out. You sit on your couch while drinking a glass of water when you see Bakugo coming out of the kitchen with a glare. Looks like something is bothering him, nope...scratch that, the man is always bothered.

"Are you too lazy to cook something for yourself or do you just not eat?" He angrily says and you look at him in confusion. Oh yeah, you don't have anything in the fridge for you to eat.

"If you want food, I might as well just make you something. Wait for me." You say getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"No loser, I don't want you to make my stupid food. I can make it on my own, I don't need your fucking help." You see him grumpily walk back to the kitchen and you follow him behind. You've only tasted Bakugo's food 3 times and the man is an amazing cook alright. His food tastes that good, even though it's a little spicy, it's still good.

You see him roll up his sleeves and check the cabinets for ingredients. He grunts and closes the kitchen cabinet loudly then turns back to look at you. What did you possibly do now?