Chapter 15- Years in the Academy

I am so sorry for the 13 days without publishing, Bakugo is a difficult person and making a romantic fictional relationship with him takes time. Without further ado, let's have a trip to Bakugo and Y/N's childhood🤗.

Flashback: 11 years ago 
Slight manga spoilers?

You stepped out of your house, then closed the door behind you while you fixed the strap of your bag on your shoulders. After getting your acceptance letter to UA, you felt like the greatest person to ever exist. In front of you was your childhood friend, you saw him walking out with his hand inside his pocket with a scarf wrapped around his neck. The one in front of you was none other than Katsuki Bakugo; the guy you grew up with.

He was a scary jerk and a bully, you're scared to even approach him. You grew up with him and he had some bad habits, he never hurted you though; but he did hurt your other childhood friend; Izuku Midoriya. Izuku was quirkless but that didn't stop you from being his friend, he was a very lovable child, you hated Bakugo for not realizing that. Once he looked over at you, you quickly turn your gaze to another direction. He was so scary.

"Hey you!"

You shifted your gaze to him, taking a grip of your sweater while slowly walking towards him. What can he possibly need from you? You didn't even breathe in his direction!

"Yes?" You asked, curiosity clouding your mind because this was the first time he addressed you without his parents around. He dug into his pockets and took out his hand to show you a rectangular object.

"You left this back in the living room, the old hag found it and gave it to me so that I could hand it to you." He said, forcefully shoving your purse in your hand. "Hey is that a UA uniform? What can a weakling like you hope to accomplish in UA?" He smirked.

"Well listen here 'Mr.I'm the greatest': I'm not going to UA to be a hero, I don't like violence even if it's for the greater good of our society. I'm going there as a general student, please talk about what you know." You said, rolling your eyes as you continued to walk.

"As if!" You hear in the background but you didn't turn around. It hasn't even been five minutes and he was already getting on your nerves.

Sooner or later you arrived in UA, you saw Bakugo walking to his classroom while you walked to yours. During your class, nothing interesting happened. You were disappointed that you had to use your quirk but what else could you expect from a school that formed heroes? You ended up in the nursing room because you couldn't control your quirk. Recovery girl took care of you though and she gave you a small note of things to not do for the rest of the week. You were so lost looking at the list that you didn't notice someone was walking in front of you. You bumped into him and you heard a grunt.

"Can you watch where you're going? Do you have shit for eyes or something?" You heard the familiar voice and looked up.

"Bakugo, oh man......I'm so sorry!" You apologized but he doesn't seem to buy it. He was about to walk away until he took a good look at you. You had bandages around your head, neck, feet and arms. He took a good look at you and you looked away from his gaze.

"And what? It's the first day of school and you're already getting your ass beat?" He smirked while grinning.

"It's not like that, it's definitely not that. I've never used my quirk until today and this is the consequences I'm recieving for that. So stop laughing because you're not funny." You said, pushing past him as you walk away. Bakugo stared at you in the distance while you walked away. You were badly injured and you were limping to even walk down the stairs. Deku saw you and decided to help you walk down the stairs. Deku was even nicer to walk you to Bakugo's house, you're certain he'll make a great hero someday; unlike Bakugo.