Chapter 16- Your decision

The loud music, filling your ears as you nod your head to the beat. You find yourself in the club, the short dress not even reaching your knees. The heavy makeup Mina made you wear wasn't any help as you try passing through the crowd of people grinding on each other. On the other side of the bar, you see Momo and Mina picking up a drink, they wave their hands to show you their location.

"Y/N, OVER HERE!!"

You walk to them, taking the small glass from the bar counter, and gulp the liquid down.

You've been here for three whole hours, no sign of Bakugo. You didn't know where he went but he sure is doing well at hiding away from you. You spent your time looking around for Bakugo but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. You handed the girls your purse and quickly walk to the bathroom.

There wasn't anything special you're going to do in there. You just need to wash your hands and go outside for a brief moment to get some hair and to take your mind off things.

You walk to the bathroom, no one is barely there. There is just a couple making out with each other by the door. You excuse yourself and walk inside the bathroom. After doing your human needs, you walk out to wash your hands. You stare at yourself in the mirror, looking at how pathetic you look. That's not how you want things to be, that's never how you want things to be.

Bakugo is definitely outside catching some breeze, this sure is going to be the last time you're going to try and talk to him. If it doesn't work, you'll just let it go and find something better to do.

You step outside, with the big black fur coat Mina handed you wrapped around your shoulder. And there Bakugo stood, outside of the club looking down at his phone. His face is glowing due to the brightness of his phone, he stops scrolling through his phone when he hears footsteps coming towards him.

He turns to look at you, he lets out a deep sigh and turns around to leave but by the time he does that, you grab him by his hand.

"Bakugo please after today just hear me out. If you listen to me this once, I promise I won't bother you anymore. Please, listen to me." You say, fixing the coat on your shoulder.

"And why should I listen to you again? May I remind you that you couldn't stop begging me to listen to you since this morning?" He says

"I know Bakugo and that's terrible of me. But please listen to me,"

"Why should I huh?..... You're a selfish little bitch who so happens to be caring. Yeah, I know...I'm wrong for calling you a bitch but that's what you are and that's what you'll always be." He says

You're taking a step back as he slowly walks towards you. You stop until your back is pressed against the cold wall. However, he doesn't stop walking towards you until he places his arm against the wall to pin you down.

"What kind of witch are you huh? You had no right, absolutely no right to make me feel that way...... You shouldn't have told me but you should have told me. Now I can't even understand my fucking emotions, just because of you. The cause of my problem has always been you." He says, holding your arms tighter than before.

"Bakugo let go, it hurts please let go!" You say, trying to pull away from your hold.

"Why should I? First, you played with the way I feel. Then you told me a life-changing secret and now you're trying to play the victim." He says, his voice breaking after every word. It seems as if he's hiding something, no that's not it, he's fine but he's just a little tipsy.

"Bakugo," You sniff him, "Bakugo are you drunk?" You ask but he didn't say anything. He holds your hand tighter than before, but you're trying to pull his hands away.