Chapter 10- Out of the city for now

You just woke from the coma after 3 weeks, unaware of your surroundings, you get up. You look around you and finally get a sense of your surroundings; you're in a hospital. What did you do to get here? You groan when you feel a sudden rush of pain in your back and your head. What happened to get you in this situation?

The only thing you remember is walking in the park with Hinata. You look for your phone and sigh when you see the cracked screen. What happened? You don't even remember anything. Mitsuki just came from the hospital's bathroom and sees you sitting up.

"Oh my gosh, sweetheart, lay down."

You remember this voice, it belongs to Mitsuki; Bakugo's mother. You turn to look at her and rub your head. What was she doing here? In fact, she got 3 weeks off her work to look after you because her son ordered her to stay with you. No one knew where Bakugo went, no one has seen him ever since you entered the hospital. Kirishima, Deku, and Todoroki are out looking for him but they never found him.

"Mitsuki, what are you doing here? What time is it?"

"I'm looking out for you and it's 9 in the morning."

"Oh....what about my job?" You ask, worried about Kasui, how is he keeping up with work?

"It's fine Y/N, don't worry but are you alright?" She says but you couldn't quite believe her when she says work was fine.

"Yeah, I am, where's uhh...Bakugo?" When you asked this question, her gaze shifted to the floor. She also hasn't heard from her son, she's starting to feel guilty for asking Deku to look for him. She knew her son better than everyone else, even better than you. Bakugo can be a hot-head, everyone knows that.

"Ever since you came to the hospital after what happened to you, he felt guilty then left. He says to keep those plants around you because it will give you energy and I can see that it did. He also left some clothes for you in this bag." She says.

When Bakugo feels guilty, there's only one place he could be to get his mind off things; a waterfall. You get out of bed even though Mitsuki is telling you to not get up. You take the bag and walk to the bathroom. You have to hurry up and get dressed, you don't care about the bandages around your head, you don't even care about the bandages around your torso.

The only thing you care about is bringing Bakugo home to those who missed him. Especially his mom, you can see the pain in her eyes when she mentions Bakugo's name. If there's anyone that can bring Bakugo back home, it's you. It has always been you, whenever Bakugo used to storm off, it was always you bringing him home.

"Y/N, where are you going? If Bakugo sees you like this he will be yelling at me, not you." She says.

"Mitsuki, can you please lend me your car keys?"

"You're not listening to me, are you? You and Katsuki are the same. I'm not letting you walk out of here." She stands in front of the door.

"I know where your son is Mitsuki, please let me go find him before he does something irrational."

"I can't let you leave the hospital, we didn't even check out."

You jump up and down, side to side to show Mitsuki that you're fine but you're really not. You still feel pain in your head and your back, but you wanted to bring Bakugo home just as much as you wanted answers from him. You grab your belongings out of the room and Mitsuki guides you outside the hospital. The doctors were quick to give you a final check-up and some medicine because Bakugo put you under his health care.

***

"Y/N, I'm still not sure about this."

"Mitsuki, trust me; just take a final turning heading for the mountain's waterfall, and then you can leave the rest to me." You say, tired by all of the driving Mitsuki has been doing.