Chapter 6- Katsuki Bakugo

Start from the beginning

"Let's go!" He grabs your hand and leads you out of the apartment while locking the door behind him. Where is he leading you? He leads you to his car and you sit down in the passenger's seat.

"Katsuki, where are you bringing me? Could you at least not make decisions for me, it makes me feel stupid." You say and wrap your arms around your chest. You've never left your house without a bra before, it's kind of uncomfortable but it also feels so good to be free.

"I'm bringing your ass to the groceries, what else could I possibly be doing?" He angrily steps out of the car and takes a cart. You follow him behind, still confused about what's going on, who's going to pay for all of this? You don't have your wallet or your phone with you, the only thing you have are your keys.

You step inside the market with Bakugo aggressively pushing the cart in front of him. You smile at how cute he is; people might have thought that Bakugo's anger is annoying but for you, his anger was the cutest thing ever. The way he pouts whenever someone keeps repeating the same thing over and over. That was one of the reasons why you fell in love with Bakugo in the first place.

You see him taking some veggies and fruit from the veggies aisle. Then he takes a bunch of juice bottles, including soda. He literally bought you everything, but who the hell is going to pay for those? When you guys arrive in the milk aisle, a little girl is walking towards Bakugo and slightly tug on his pants.

"Tch- What'd you need?....Brat!" He looks down at her then I slightly flick his forehead. He loves kids but he has a questionable way of showing his love for them. You see the little girl slightly rubs her eyes as if she was crying and you crouch to her level while gently patting her head.

"Are you alright?" You gently ask then she shakes her head as a no.

"I lost mommy when we came here to get ice cream." She cutely said and you couldn't help but squeal. Kids are so fucking cute, you want one. How the hell are you going to have one if all you do is crush on Bakugo? The whole relationship between you and Bakugo is one-sided. You love him more than a friend and he accepts you as a friend. Notice; he accepts you as a friend, not loves you. So where did you get the whole 'maybe someday I'll be with Bakugo thingy'?

"When was the last time you saw your old hag, huh?" Bakugo asks and the kid looks up at him.

"I got lost in the candy aisle."

"Mind if I touch your head for a second princess?" You kindly ask and she nods. You place your hand on her forehead, you use your quirk for you to get a picture of what her mom looks like. Tall, blond, and around her 30s, got it. You pick up the little girl and turn to Bakugo who was already looking at you.

"I see what her mother looks like, if you don't mind, I'll be bringing her to her mother." Bakugo grunts and continues shopping but you couldn't leave yet, it seems as if he had something to say to you.

"What's wrong?" You ask

"How 'bout you show me how her fucking old hag looks like. I don't want to owe you any favors, neither do I want to be useless when I could help her find her old lady." You sigh and hand him the kid, why is he angrily yet cutely pouting at her? The whole scene is just too cute. People always thought that Bakugo was terrible with kids when in reality, he loved them. He looks like a father who brought his kid to the market and it's so cute. Here comes the other reason why you loved Bakugo; the way he gives off 'amazing husband' vibes.

You walk in her mother's direction with a small tree branch leading the way. You see Bakugo constantly glaring at her so you just take the kid from him and glared at him in return. You guys arrive where her mother is and the girl leaves your arms and jumps to her mother. It's so cute being a mother, you thought. It does take a lot of responsibility and you are a very responsible person. You could have a kid if you wanted to, but the man you want to have a kid with is unavailable. Bakugo sees the way you are looking at the scene in front of you then scoff.