Fred...!

"So, let's see your glasses then!" Said Fred. Apollo turned around to face him.
"I don't know... what if you hate them..." Said Apollo nervously. Fred chuckled.
"Of course I wont hate them you numpty." He said, squishing Apollo's cheeks together between his palms. Apollo smiled shyly and reached into his pocket, where he had put the glasses case.
Apollo could see out of the corner of his eye, Fred smiling as he opened the case and took them out, and the nervousness built up inside of Apollo like a tide, rising higher and higher. He couldn't quite understand why he was so nervous.
Apollo took them out and turned the other way. With slightly shaking hands he put them onto his face, and pushed the frame up his nose, before slowly turning back around to face his mate.

Apollo looked away, almost afraid of Fred's reaction.
"Oh my..." Apollo felt his face being pulled to look at Fred, who, when he met his eyes, was wearing the most adoring expression as he was gazing at his face. Apollo felt his cheeks heat up at the attention.
"You look... Apollo," Fred took Apollo's face inbetween his two slightly calloused hands and held it carefully, as he examined Apollo's face with hearts in his eyes. Apollo shifted nervously, wondering what exactly his mate was thinking, whether it was good, or bad?

"Jeez, you just look, Merlin-" leaning forward, Fred and Apollo's faces became closer, and closer, until they were nearly touching. Apollo could feel Fred's breath ghosting over his face, and he let his eyelids flutter shut. One of Fred's hands stayed on his cheek, holding it in place while the other snaked to the back of Apollo's neck and rested there.
Feeling Fred's heart beating twice as fast close to his own, Apollo nearly smirked.
"Can- can I..?" Fred whispered, so quiet Apollo almost couldn't hear him.
"Mhh~ yea..." Apollo whispered back, just as quiet.

Slowly, Fred closed the gap between them and his lips were on Apollo's. It was like magic erupting in Apollo's stomach, sending butterflies and fireworks coursing through his whole body, as Fred tilted his chin forward and pulled Apollo closer, so their chests were flush together. Almost hesitantly, Apollo moved his hand to be resting on Fred's shoulder, and Fred moved his to be on Apollo's waist. Apollo's tail quivered and his stomach did about 50 somersaults, as he smiled against Fred's slightly chapped lips.
Their lips moved smoothly together, the elder of the two taking the lead, while still going steadily and gently.
It seemed as if Apollo's head had gone light and fuzzy, like he couldn't think straight, all he could think about was Fred's lips on his. And it was wonderful.

After a minute, they broke away to catch their breath, both breathing heavily and blushing profusely.

"You look so cute in glasses... Merlin..."
They smiled wide and giggled at each other quietly.
"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do that." Fred huffed, while Apollo still just smiled, his mind furiously trying to catch up.
He put his hand over his thumping heart, fingers weak and hands shaky, and he grinned. Apollo felt Fred's hand slip underneath his own, and Fred laughed at the pace of his mate's racing heart.
"You're so fucking cute." Said Fred, making Apollo blush more.
"Stoop." Said Apollo, hiding his face in Fred's chest. Fred looked down and ran his hand through his hair, minding the furry ears, and pressed a kiss inbetween them. Apollo lifted his head and Fred pecked his lips.

"I love you." Fred said between little kisses. He pulled the smaller into his lap, Apollo did not disoblige.
Apollo reached up and wrapped both of his arms around Fred's neck.
"I love you too. I love you, I love you, I love you..." He mumbled into the crook of his mates neck, and the butterflies returned when Fred put his arms around his waist securely, kissing his forehead.

The door opened, and in came the other redhead, now there was the full set.
George walked over quietly, smiling to himself and his two mates. He knew exactly what had just happened.
Perching himself on the edge of their bed, he put the drink he had fetched from downstairs on the nightstand and tapped his twins shoulder. Fred looked over.
"You did it!" He mouthed, and Fred beamed. Apollo looked up and saw that George had returned.
"Hi Georgie," he said, cheeks going pink once again.
"Hello beautiful, been having fun while I was gone have you?" Said George suggestively, noticing the glasses discarded on the floor, which must've been pulled off at some point.
Apollo screwed up his face and hid it in Fred's neck again, making the other two laugh. George picked the glasses up and placed them safely on the nightstand next to his drink and sat back down on the edge of their bed.

Apollo got up out of Fred's lap after a minute, both twins confused, and he walked right out of the room. George and Fred frowned at each other. They were just about to go find him, when Apollo walked right back in, wearing bright blue and purple socks, and he sat himself back in the dip in Fred's lap.

Delayed for a second, the two chuckled at the short boy's antics. Fred hugged him from behind tightly and kissed his neck, trailing from the collar of his sweatshirt up to behind his ear. Apollo tipped his head to the right a little to give him more access.
George just watched the two, smiling softly.

Very short chapter I'm sorry :D
It didn't really seem right to put anything else on the end of this one since its like the ending of the previous chapter, so you'll have to do with a short one for now ig.
Anyways hope this was alright:)
goodbye
(ALSO I COULDN'T THINK IF A CHAPTER NAME LMAO)