Lots of Weasleys

In the kitchen, Molly was making an extravagant lunch in preparation for the eldest Weasley to arrive at Grimmauld place. Bill was to arrive in roughly half an hour, and everyone in the house was buzzing.

"Are you sure he'll like me Ron? I've only ever met him once or twice. And that was before! "
"I am a million per cent he'll like you. Besides, what does it matter that you look different and stuff now? It's not like you've turned into a murderer since he last saw you, is it?"
Apollo laughed, thankful of Ron, that he reassured him and made him a little less nervous to see Bill again.

***

Bill Weasley closed his book and looked out of the window. He could see tents. A cluster of tents in the Romanian mountains that the small train lead up to. The train dragged to a halt, and Bill got up, heading to leave the carriage. He stepped out, and smiled widely when he saw a familiar redhead coming out of one of the tents. He seemed to see him too, as he grinned and waved at Bill.
"Bill!"
"Charlie!" The brothers shared a quick hug, and Bill clapped his back affectionately.
"How've you been?" Charlie asked him, heading back into the tent and beckoning his brother to follow as they conversed.
"Good, yeah, good. You?"
Charlie grabbed a jacket from the back of a fold-out chair and put it on.
"Good. We've been good." Bill knew he was probably referring to him and the dragons, which he had done ever since he started working with them. Bill chuckled at his antics.
"That's good to hear. We must get going, mum's expecting us between 12 and 1," he checked his pocket watch in his jacket pocket, "It's half past now. She'll probably be making lunch." Charlie nodded and slung a shoulder bag over his head, gesturing that he was ready.
"Well let's get going then, shall we? You got your bag?" Bill patted his pocket.
"In here. Shrunk down to fit." He smiled.
The redhead brothers headed out of the tent and out onto the grassy plain. They nodded, before twisting and disappearing into thin air.

The pop of apparition sounded from the back garden and a knock on the back door followed shortly after it. Remus went to answer it.
He opened the door to two faces, one somewhat familiar, the other not so much.
The first, undeniably Bill Weasley, the eldest of Molly's children. His long ginger hair tied in a ponytail and his charming smile taking away from the deep scar covering the entirety of one side of his face.
The second, Remus could only assume was his brother. Charlie Weasley. His similar ginger hair slicked back, face covered with freckles and piercings, accompanied by a lopsided smirk.

"Hi, come in, come in. I'm Remus, although I'm sure you know." Remus said, opening the door wide and beckoning the two inside. Molly came through into the back room and her face split into a huge smile.
"Bill! And oh! Charlie!" She exclaimed, hurrying forward and wrapping her two eldest sons in her arms, even though they were much taller than her and had to bend down. She kissed them both on their cheeks and wiped her eyes.
"I didn't know you were coming too, Charlie! I'm so happy to see you both." She said patting Charlie's cheek and smiling.
"Yeah, Bill and I planned it a while back with Mr Lupin. It's great to see you too, mum." He said. Remus smiled.
Arthur entered the room with the rest of the Weasley children minus Ginny (she was apparently busy with something, and would come down later).
"Boys! You're here!" Arthur smiled, going over and patting both Bill and Charlie's shoulders.
"Hi dad."
"Hullo!"
Arthur rolled his eyes.
"You're all getting far too tall. Even Ron is taller than me now." He tutted, smiling. They all laughed.

Bill and Charlie entered the room properly and shared hugs with their other brothers. The room full of redheads, Remus left for a minute to give them time for their little reunion.

"So, how've you two been? Starting up a joke shop I hear?" Bill asked Fred and George, who smiled from ear to ear.
"Yep. We bought a premesis in diagon alley, and its opening just before the school year starts." said Fred. George nodded along and smiled. Bill smiled at his brothers and ruffled their hair.
"You'll do good, I bet. I'll come and visit you when I can, see the shop for myself." He said, and Fred and George smiled proudly.