getting glasses

For about an hour and a half, the lot walked around the town of Barnsbury, sticking together this time. Apollo walked between Sirius and Remus, holding each of their hands. Granted, he did have a few odd looks, but he tried his best to ignore them. Plus, Molly glared at anyone who looked at them the wrong way.
They went into a sweet shop, where Ron filled his pockets, a drugstore, where Hermione and Ginny looked at the muggle make up, obviously not together, and a toy store, where Fred and George criticised the pranks and magic tricks, making Apollo giggle and the shop owner annoyed.
Finally, it was time to head to the optician.
They made their way there, arriving 15 minutes early. 
Apollo looked up at the optician building apprehensively.
"How about, we go in with him, and you lot can walk round for a bit longer." Remus suggested.
"But I want to go in too!"
"Yeah!"
There was a sigh, from Molly.
"Boys, he'll be fine with his dads. You don't want to get in the way." She said to the twins.
"They won't be in the way, it might just be a bit boring in the waiting room."
"We won't get bored!"
There was a pause.
"Oh alright then. Only if you stay out of trouble." Said Molly,
"Yes!"
"Thanks mum!"

So Remus, Sirius, Fred, George and Apollo of course, all went into the optician, while the others went off to walk around for a little while longer. They agreed to meet outside the coffee shop at 10 past 2.
As they walked in, Apollo instantly felt nervous. He didn't like all the people in there, but he made himself promise he wouldn't make a fuss, so he didn't. Instead, he just held his dad's hands and walked right in. They walked straight up to the front desk.
"Hi, we're here for Apollo Black-Lupin's appointment." Remus said to a bespectacled woman, who looked rather like a toad, behind the desk. She flicked through a book rather aggressively and scribbled something down.
"Go wait." Said the woman, her voice gruff and scratchy. She pointed a knobbly finger to an open door labelled 'waiting room'.

The five of them went into the quiet waiting room, which only had a few other people in it. They took the chairs facing eachother. Sirius sat down first, and Apollo sat in the seat next to him. Remus sat opposite with Fred, and George took the seat the other side of Apollo. None of them spoke for a while.

"When they call your name, do you want to go in on your own, or do you want us to come with you?" Remus asked, although he was sure he already knew the answer.
Apollo shook his head frantically.
"I don't want to... I don't want to go on my own." He said. Sirius put his arm around his shoulders.
"Me and Moony will come in with you, yeah? And the twins will wait out here." Sirius looked at the twins for confirmation, who nodded. Apollo gave a little half-smile and his gaze returned to his lap.
They sat in the quiet waiting room for a while, as other people came in and went out every now and again.

George looked down, and saw that Apollo was fidgeting with his fingers nervously. He put his hand on top of Apollo's, and smiled at the size difference between them. Apollo took his hand in both of his own and began running the tips of his fingers over his knuckles and his veins, and George let him, seeing that it was distracting him and calming him down a considerable amount. George watched as the small jewels on his silver ring that he and Fred had bought, shimmered and sparkled in the bright ceiling lights as his hand moved across the back of his own.

"Apollo Black-Lupin" called the optician. George pulled Apollo's hand to his lips and pressed a sweet kiss to it as he stood up. Apollo smiled back at him. He took Remus' hand and was lead away.
Apollo took one look back at the two of them before promptly disappearing into the eye scanning room.
Fred moved to be sat by his twin and the two waited in silence.

"Alright, would you like to sit on there for me?" A lady asked. She was nicer than the woman at the front desk. She almost reminded Apollo of Nancy, the healer at st Mungos. Apollo did what he was told, and sat in the purple chair. He waited as Remus answered some questions, and Sirius stood right behind him.