Chapter 30

Alcohol wasn't exactly Gulf's best friend. Not when he exactly knew he would do something utterly stupid. And judging by how he had a completely blank recollection of last night's event he certainly had done something unthinkable.

Gulf groaned due to the embarrassment and his hard-throbbing head. He dived his head deeper to the pillow under him. When he slowly opened his eyes lazily as he peeled off the duvet that covered his body, only then he finally realized that he was not sleeping in his own room.

Instead, Gulf was cozily nestled on Mew's bed. Oh shit really happened.

He sprung out of the bed, making his head spun. He needed a moment of silence to keep his feet rooted to the floor. His head felt like almost explode, but rather than that, he had more on his plate to worry about. For example, the throbbing that he felt around his hips. Shit. Gulf couldn't seem to stop cursing.

He still had no recollection of last night, but he believed that his horny ass had done something stupid. Maybe it could even ruin his relationship with Mew.

Did I throw myself at P' Mew like a whore? Gulf wondered. Judging by his trait, it wasn't questionable. He had probably whoring himself to the older guy.

Just when he was in the middle of collecting his memory of last night, Mew walked out of the bathroom. He looked ungodly effortless with his hair pushed all the way to the back, and the drizzles of water running down his flesh, that made the younger wished he remembered the memory of last night.

Maybe the memory of him trailing down his tongue over the older's smooth skin.

Stop being pervert, Gulf! He cursed inswardly, as if Gulf was torn between the angel and evil sides inside.

"Gulf, is your head okay?" Mew's barritone timbre pulled Gulf to the reality, stopping Gulf from embarrassing himself even more.

The younger actor nodded fast, he didn't care that it would cause him more headache. Mew then walked closer to him, closing the distance between them. Once they were standing face to face, Mew didn't seem to be satisfied with their close gap right now, since the older leaned in until Gulf could feel his ear was being brushed over Mew's lips.

"How about your hips? Are they okay?" There was a tinge of mischievous tone in Mew's voice. The older was definitely teasing him. Unconsciously, Gulf let out a breath he had been holding out. He let his guard down knowing that Mew wasn't mad at him or whatsoever after whatever he did last night.

"I've embarrassed myself last night, right, Phi?" Mew could witness the pink shade was crawling under Gulf's tanned skin. "What did I do?" His eyes locked with Mew to search for the answer himself.

However, Mew's crescent eyes were unreadable. Gulf had always had the upper hand when it came to the sexual things between them, yet the table seemed had turned now. Mew was definitely winning this time.

The older was grinning ear to ear after seeing Gulf's reaction. It was such an amusement to the older one. Pink shade really suited Gulf, his tanned skin looked more mesmerizing in it, so to see Gulf was beet red because of his tease made Mew chuckled.

"We did anything but sleep, not until dawn, I guess."

That explained the whole story. Mew didn't need to say more to make Gulf understood what happened. And that made the younger looked more flushed than he already was.

Just then, Mew heard the younger mumbled, "Sorry.."

That was rather unexpected. Mew was ready to get scolded by Gulf but then the younger said the otherwise.