Chapter 24

A/N:
Done meditating~~
Let's see if this time they will go all the way 😉

—————

It was still as sweet as he remembered. Gulf's lips tasted like honey and Mew knew it was only in his head since he was kissing someone he liked, someone that held a special place in his heart.

To the contrary, Gulf commented as they were resting from kissing each other, "You taste like beer." His innocent remark made Mew chuckled.

"Better that the taste of Pad Kra Pao, I guess..." He was teasing the other guy, making Gulf slightly pouted his lower lip as his bambi eyes peeked at Mew.

"For real?" He asked the older guy, worried that he turned Mew off while he should have made the otherwise right now. His goal was to finish the unfinished matters between them since they had gotten so many intrusions.

Now that they were the only two persons in the room, privately snuggling and kissing each other, then it would be the best time to do it, right? Gulf couldn't wait, but he needed to be patient. Nothing good would come out of rushing things. Steady and slowly, tonight he would reach his goal.

Mew chuckled again as he gave a sniffing peck on Gulf's puffed cheek, "Of course not. You taste like honey." Mew truthfully told the younger guy.

Gulf scoffed, "Liar, there's no way that I taste like honey. I must be taste like beer too, P'.."

Mew shrugged, "I guess you're right. Maybe it's just in my head since I'm kissing the one I like." He conveyed his feelings as if it wasn't a big deal at all.

Gulf raised his thick brows as he wondered, "You like me, P'...?"

Mew gave him a sniff kiss again, "Of course. Do you think I would kiss you like this if I don't?"

"Well... You kiss me like this too when we shoot. So I thought..." Gulf's words were halted when Mew connected his lips with Gulf's, stopping the sentece Gulf was going to say. They both had their eyes closed as they felt each other's lips colliding.

The pale guy leaned off and opened his eyes only to say, "It was Tharn who kissed you at first.." Mew started, "But as we worked together and grew closer, I want to kiss you not as Tharn, and not you as Type. I want it to be only you and me kissing each other. That's when I realized that you're more than a co-worker to me, Yai Nong."

The silence was following afterwards. Gulf's clear eyes looked straight into Mew's eyes. The older guy failed to read what's inside Gulf's head so he kissed Gulf again once more, deep and slow, burning the whole being of the younger guy.

When Mew finally let go and was going to get up, Gulf stopped him by grabbing the older guy's arm. Mew turned back to Gulf with questioning look. The younger one looked at him deeper, Mew saw Gulf licked his lips before saying, "I think... I think the feelings is mutual."

"Hmm?"

"It's more than physical bond, P'... what I want from you." His eyes didn't falter when he said that. Gulf really meant what he just uttered.

Gulf became nervous as Mew kept his mouth zipped after he conveyed what he wanted. Could it be that he missed reading the lines? What if Mew wasn't ready for what Gulf wanted?

"P'..."

"It's dangerous, Gulf." His Phi suddenly cut his words. "You know how I am. It's in me, I can't change it."

Gulf frowned, he didn't understand what Mew was spouting out. "What are you talking about, P'?" He placed his palm on Mew's cheek. He could feel the stubble against his skin.