Chapter 17

The tanned man abruptly sat on the bed as soon as he fluttered his eyes open. He woke up stratling due to the nightmare he had. He whipped his head to his side and found the guy who was leaving him in his dream.

Gulf relieved a sigh since Mew leaving him was only his nightmare. The older man was sleeping soundly next to him, looking angelic as ever. Shivering down due to the low temperature in the room, Gulf finally realized that he was almost naked. The only thing left was the thin boxer he wore.

He blushed on his own since he more or less had a recollection of his blunt self last night. His ears were getting beet red when he remembered the older guy kissed him before everything went blurry afterwards.

The boy got startled when an alarm coming from Mew's phone blasted. The older guy started squirming as he was gaining his consciousness thanks to the alarm. Before Mew was fully awake, Gulf had already turned off the alarm so that Mew could sleep some more.

It must have been hard for Mew to take care of his drunken ass last night, and the least thing he could contribute was by letting the older guy slept some more before he went to his faculty today.

Gulf then slowly peeled off from the comforter and picked up his trashed clothes on the floor. After he had fully clothed, the younger male went out of the room to walk straight to the kitchen.

He was never a person to occupy the kitchen even when there's no food in the house. Gulf was the typical person to order the food instead of making it on his own. But since meeting Mew, the older guy had always prepared him breakfast whenever Gulf crashed his condo.

It made the younger realized that Mew Suppasit was the kind of man who fond of home-cooked meals. With that single thought, Gulf opened the fridge to find if there were any ingredients he could use for making a breakfast.

In the first place, Gulf couldn't cook. He had zero knowledge in cooking, so while staring at the stashed ingridients in the fridge, he still couldn't figure out what to cook.

After a good 5-minute of staring blankly at the ingridients inside the fridge, Gulf finally gave up and went to dial his mom. The lady picked up at the third ring, "Mom!" He squealed as soon as he saw his mom on screen.

His mother frowned seeing his son calling him early in the morning, "Gulf, why are you awake already?" That was the first thing she asked as soon as he saw Gulf's grinning face.

"Mom, I'm going to cook. Is there any simple dish I can make?" He ignored his mother's question and asked for her help instead.

It seemed that her son was in a rush. So instead of questioning further, the mother asked, "What do you have there?"

Gulf puckered his lips as he opened the fridge again, "Mmm, let's see.." He switched the camera so that his mother could see the ingridients he had right now.

"Oh, that's quite a lot. You can make plenty. But I guess for a beginner like you, fried rice will do." She said.

His mom then helped him by instructing him for each step. For ordinary people, making a simple fried rice would only take 30-minute to make, however in Gulf's case, it took longer than the average, he finished cooking in almost 2 hours after. It was due to the burnt rice that he had to repeat his cooking. His mother was not helping at all by laughing at him through their video call.

"So where are you? It looks like a nice kitchen." His mom finally said once her son had finished messing up the kitchen that belonged to someone she was about to know.

"Ah, I'm crashing at P' Mew's place." He answered truthfully, not trying to hiding it since sleeping at the older guy's place was his new daily activity.