Chapter 27

A/N:
I'm sorry it takes me so long to continue. I still don't know how to continue. But I know I should since there are many people expecting this story everyday.

Thank you for sticking by. It means a lot 💗

——————

Mew asked Boss who was driving him to drop him first at the lobby before he parked. Mew was unusually in hurry right now. Even though Boss had said that Gulf was safe and sound that the boy even happily ate the whole pad kra pao Mew bought for him, the older actor was still worried sick of the guest living in his house.

After their schedule together in the early evening, Mew had another solo schedule while Gulf was already done for today. So he went to Mew's condo alone with P' Bester driving him there. He was only apart with Gulf for around 3-4 hours after their schedule together, but Mew felt like he needed to be with Gulf again as soon as possible.

The moment Mew clicked the doorknob open, he was welcomed by the view of Gulf sitting on the couch while having his head wrapped in a towel. The boy looked relaxed while watching the TV in front of him. His eyes lightened up when he saw Mew was coming home.

"Phi! You should have texted me first." Gulf said as he walked to the older guy who was standing still at the hallway.

It was nearly midnight but Gulf was still up since he was waiting for the owner of the condo to come home. So he was killing time by watching programs in the TV.

Mew could see clearly that Gulf still walked weirdly, the guilt was washing all over him once more. The older guy was unable to hide the guilt he was feeling so he pulled the younger boy into his embrace, "I'm sorry, naa, Yai Nong.." He softly mumbled.

Mew was still holding the bag containing medicine he bought for Gulf when he was on his way home. He then felt Gulf was hugging him back, softly rubbing his broad back with his palms. He heard Gulf's chuckled lightly, "Were you that worried, Phi?"

Even though he couldn't see him, Mew knew that Gulf was putting on his cheeky grin. It seemed that the boy in his embrace was satisfied knowing how worried Mew was towards his well being right now.

"You know it's a rethorical question right?" Mew said as he tightened his arms around Gulf's body. He was careful enough not to touch the lower part since Gulf was still in pain.

He heard the younge one laughed again, "You even bought me lunch today. I'm so happy. Thank you, naa, P' Mew."

Mew then snuggled his face to the crook of Gulf's neck. "I won't do it again." Mew firmly said, making Gulf frowned hearing it.

Gulf pulled away and stared straight into Mew's eyes, "What do you mean?" He didn't want to believe his gut, Gulf was praying hard that it wasn't what it was.

"Yesterday is the last time we do it." Mew conveyed without batting his eye lashes, Gulf knew the older guy wasn't kidding right now.

"But I'm okay, Phi, why are you blaming yourself. I was the one who encouraged you to do it. So why would you decide this on your own when we clearly did it together?" Gulf rebuked, he still couldn't believe that they were having this argument again and again.

Mew was too cautious, too thoughtful, that sometimes it was annoying as hell. At times like this, Gulf hated that traits of Mew the most. The older guy was too exagerrating it.

"Don't tell me you're okay when you're limping like this. Like hell, Gulf you're an actor, you almost have no time to rest, so getting sick is not favorable. And yes, it's my fault to make you this way, so I'm not gonna do the same mistake for the second time."