Chapter 14

The younger male didn't seem impressed when he stepped out of the room he shared with his co-star who just gave him the most mind-blowing blowjob to his junior. Before he could even return the favor to the older guy, they were both interrupted by his another co-worker, P' Mild.

He wasn't the one to blame for but he couldn't help throwing nasty stare to Mild as soon as they faced each other. Mild innocently raised his brows and said, "What?"

However, instead of answering him, Gulf stomped off first, leaving him with Mew who followed from behind after locking their room. Mild walked faster to catch up with the older male, "Were you guys in the middle of something?" His question had rendered Mew to stop walking.

Mild stopped his steps too while waiting for his friend to reply him. Mew only sighed and continued his walk to P' Mame's room, ignoring Mild with all his might. While walking, Mild seemed to enjoy poking his nose into someone's affair, moreover he found Mew and Gulf's relationship development interesting.

"I must have been interrupting something.." He sneered as he walked by Mew's side, "Judging by how a sweet boy like Gulf shows me daggers eyes." Mild added Mew's annoyance by laughing.

"Shut up, Mild. It's not funny." Mew scolded the other guy coldly and walked faster.

"Ohhh~ Mr. Boyfriend is pissed too! Scary~" Mild didn't stop teasing until they reached P' Mame's room.

.
.
.
.
.

Mew came back to his room later than his roomate since he got caught up in a discussion with Boss regarding his schedules for next week. He was entering the room an hour after dinner time, finding Gulf had sprawled on Mew's bed instead of his.

The older guy blinked confusedly as he closed the door behind. The boy was leisurely playing game on his phone, judging by how he cussed to his teammates through microphone.

Gulf only realized that the older guy had come back after he lost the game, which took fifteen minutes after Mew's arrival. "Awh, P'! You're back already! Have you done talking with P' Boss?" The younger guy asked to Mew who took his bed instead of his own since Gulf occupied it.

Mew nodded and threw his thin smile, causing Gulf's stomach to flip a few times as his heart rate gone faster. Seriously, how could Mew Suppasit did the least thing and Gulf internally would have a bungee jumping session on his own.

"Why are you on my bed?" Mew chose to ask since he was curious. He remembered how Gulf was eager to leave his bed early in the morning before Mew ended up blowing him in the afternoon because of the boner they both had after the hot scene they took.

The younger guy agaped as he thought fast for a reason. The real reason was because his needy and clingy ass was a bit lonely so he decided to indulge himself in Mew's scent by spralwing himself on the older guy's bed.

In the end, the lame excuse Gulf could come up with  was, "Because your bed is closer to the door. I was so tired I just need to lay down." The younger guy felt the heat crawled under his skin, feeling ashamed of his own lie, but he wished Mew would buy it.

And the lie he splurted out really worked, since the older guy only nodded to respond instead of questioning him further. Gulf heaved a muted sigh when he realized he just aboided the awkward situation.

They fell into a long silence before the older guy chose to break it by saying, "Gulf.. About what happened earlier..." He hung his words, making the younger guy felt nervous once again.

Gulf wasn't the only one who felt nervous since he could see how Mew swallowed down his clogging throat before he finished his sentence, "...I'm sorry..."