Chapter 15

The pale actor still couldn't process what's going on even after they closed the night. What was more confusing was Gulf's limbs that were snaking his figure. The younger one was already fast asleep, leaving Mew thinking by himself.

They ended up doing all things other than penetration. The main reason was because Mew was avoiding the subject for deciding the receiving one between them. It might be awkward, and thankfully, Gulf didn't question any of that.

Now their limbs were tangled while their torso was pressing one another. Gulf's soft breath blew against Mew's bare chest. The older guy couldn't concentrate on his own thinking while they were both naked and hugging each other.

The only way was probably scurried himself to his own bed and slept separately from the guy hugging him. The distance which was separated 3 feet away from Gulf's bed would do, honestly. But Mew was afraid that he would be waking up the younger man from his slumber and Mew wasn't ready to have any conversation regarding this matter. So he layed still while sorting out his storming thought alone.

In a day, they both had blown each other countless times and they didn't seem getting enough of them until Gulf shot nothing an hour ago. He was powerless and fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes. He even brought the other guy sleeping by his side and snuggled to him. That's why they ended up in this position.

Other than their entangled bodies, Mew was even more distracted when his eyes fell upon Gulf's innocent face whose he wanted to kiss for the longest time he could. His eyes kept trailing down until he saw the swollen lips he'd chewed for the longest time during their foreplay not long ago.

It was somehow arousing to see that the chestnut lips he adored was becoming fuller and plumper because of his own doing. He wished he could tasted those lips again soon.

The older guy swallowed his drool for the hundreth times as if he hadn't tasted Gulf enough. It was amazing how he still had flaming desire towards the younger guy after shooting loads. Gulf was addicting and the older guy couldn't seem getting enough of him.

His heart squeezed again when the younger man moaned in his sleep as he dunked his face to Mew's collar bone. It took him hours to finally call it a night for himself since his whole body was fully aware of Gulf's every little move against his own skin.

Gulf was evil to be sleeping soundly while tormenting the guy in his hug.

.
.
.
.
.

Mew woke up much later than the younger one. When he opened his eyes, he was welcomed by Gulf's bambi eyes which has been staring at him for god knows when.

The older guy was stunned and taking a moment to praise inwardly the beauty in front of him. How could the messy bed hair looked goddamn attractive on Gulf? Did he know that he was straight out gorgeous and nothing could be ugly on him. Mew bet that Gulf would still be pulling out his look if he ever be bald.

What Mew didn't know was that Gulf had been thinking the same thing since hours ago. He had been thinking of Mew's sleeping face the way Mew was thinking about it right now. However, both were unaware of one another's thought since they chose to keep it themselves.

Mew's bushy brows looked soft despite the thickness they held. His lean pointy nose was attractive too, making the younger guy had a flashback to the way Mew trailed it down all over his body last night. Gulf's morning wood grew harder after a moment of reminiscing the things they did last night.

Before he realized, Gulf had spent hours just to watch Mew sleeping. It was crazy how he preferred watching the older guy in slumber over going back to sleep. The activity they did last night drained him but seeing Mew peacefully breathed in his sleep chased away all his drowsiness.