Chapter 20

A/N:
Anyone misses this story?
I'm on leave for a long weekend since yesterday. Rewarding myself and pampering my family for a whole week 🥰

How about you guys? What's your plan for this weekend?

Anyway, happy independence day for my country!

—————

Mew was patting Chopper when his guest walked out of the bathroom. His oversized pyjamas made Gulf incredibly cute. "P', are your clothes always this big?" The younger one commented since he realized it was a size bigger than the clothes he'd been putting on back at Mew's condo.

"You can tell that I'm not as big as I used to be." The older guy replied. Gulf joined his Phi who was sitting on the bed while having Chopper comfortably snuggling on his laps.

"Does that mean you're getting thinner?" The tanned boy looked at him with worry.

Realizing how Gulf changed his expession, Mew flashed a wider smile, "I'm okay. I'm just getting busy but I still eat and do my workout routine, so it should be fine.." He stretched out one of his arms to pat on Gulf's head.

He slid his hand down to Gulf's cheek to give it a squeeze, "By the way, you should maintain your puffy cheeks too, Nong. I like them chubby." He teased and earned a flick on his temple.

Then, Gulf chose to shift his ass closer so he sat next to Mew while resting his back to the headboard, "Ah, I wish Chopper didn't occupy your laps." He mumbled as he put his head on Mew's shoulder.

Mew laughed hearing Gulf's words, "Did you just envy my cute little dog?" He sniffed on Gulf's hair, "You smell good, Nong."

The boy slightly tilted up his head, "It's your shampoo, P'. So you basically just praised your own fragrance." His reply gave another reason for the older guy to laugh.

"I can't really win against you, I guess." Mew's breath tickled the younger guy's ear. The forgotten sexual tension between them before Chopper interrupted them was back in the equation.

Before Gulf got to know whether he was the only one feeling it, the older guy was fast to lean off and get up from the bed, "I'm going to put Chopper to bed."

A wave of disappointment striked Gulf right in the core that he couldn't resist it. As soon as Mew closed the door, the young actor sighed. Guess he should wait for another night to claim the older guy entirely.

Call him childish, but it was only natural that he would want to do it with the person he liked right? But to Gulf's own surprise, Mew was back not long after, this time without Chopper in his arms.

"Your hair is still damp. Let me help you.." Without splurting any more words, Mew grabbed the towel which was draping on the younger one's shoulder. "Your hair is getting long.." Mew commented while running his fingers between Gulf's thick damp hair.

The younger boy was sitting on the bed while having Mew standing close to him. He couldn't help but rest his head on Mew's hard abs, feeling comfortable for getting his hair stroked and dried by his co-star.

"We should get a haircut together." Mew suggested which only got a hum from the boy. A moment of silence didn't feel awkward anymore since they were already comfortable with each other's presence.

"The towel won't do. We need hairdryer since you've got thick hair, P' Gulf." Mew said as he left Gulf to get his hairdryer. When Mew was back, the boy leaned to his abdomen again. The older man thought Gulf was acting more spoiled today and Mew found it cute.

He couldn't resist his smile during drying Gulf's hair. While Gulf himself felt relaxed having Mew Suppasit stroking down his hair. It took quite a while for Mew to dry up Gulf's hair. When he was done, he told Gulf to go to sleep since they both had a schedule early in the morning.