Chapter 28

Days had gone by very slowly, Mew was close to going insane. He had been getting cold shoulder from the younger guy living in the very same condo with him for more than 3 days now. Spending his time without talking to Gulf somehow wasn't something Mew fond of.

Since they were a shipped couple after the TharnType the series aired, Mew and Gulf usually had the same endorsement together. They got more couple events than the solo events to attend to.

They had spent the days attending couple events and did the fanservices professionally while the cameras were on. But, they became mute to each other once the camera had stopped rolling. Mew kept trying to talk to Gulf, but the other guy kept avoiding him.

After the awkward moment that night, Gulf had stopped talking to him. Even the younger guy didn't see him in his eyes anymore. Today they were going to have a closing party for celebration. The series itself would start airing in a few weeks.

The closing party would be in the evening and Mew had no schedule for today. He could rest up while trying to find a way to fix things with Gulf.

Mew was an early riser, so he was making breakfast for both Gulf and him. However, he was dumbfounded when he saw Gulf got out of the room earlier than usual. The boy was carrying a backpack while wearing his sports jersey.

Gulf's eyes met with Mew's but the younger boy averted his quickly as he walked to the front door. Mew believed that this Nong was going to play soccer with his friends since Bester had told him last night that Gulf didn't have any schedule for today as well.

"Have breakfast first, Gulf." Mew tried to stop Gulf from going with empty stomach. For the past few days, Gulf had been keeping his mouth shut, he was still in his motion for not talking to the older guy.

Mew had been the one starting conversation, but he always ended up getting ignored by the younger actor.

Today, it might be the same as usual, so Mew wasn't hoping too much, but Gulf suddenly went to have a seat by the barstool. He still hadn't talked back to Mew but Mew already called it a progress since the younger guy didn't ignore his words anymore.

Mew hurriedly served the slightly burnt toast since he was too stupefied seeing Gulf reacting to his words. Mew also gave Gulf a chocolate milk. He watched Gulf spread the butter quietly while playing with his phone. Sometimes Gulf would chuckle lightly as he chatted with his friends.

Though his presence was being ignored by the young man before him, Mew felt slightly relieved. They were eating their breakfast in silence when suddenly Mew started a conversation with Gulf, "Are you going to play soccer?"

"Mm." Gulf mumbled without looking at Mew.

"With your friends?" Mew asked again.

"Mm."

"Can I give you a lift there?" Mew offered himself and finally got the attention from Gulf.

The younger one peeked at Mew before he looked back to his phone, "That's okay. My friend is fetching me." Gulf refused, making Mew nodded understandingly.

"Who is your friend? Do I know him?" Mew was curious since Gulf had fewer friends that he was close to.

Gulf munched the toast while replying, "It's Bright. I'm going to play soccer with my highschool mates." He informed the other guy.

Mew nodded again and got silent afterward. He didn't want to pester Gulf for today since it was good enough for him that Gulf started to reply to him.

Gulf was the first one to finish his breakfast. It seemed that Bright had arrived since the boy was hurrying himself. Gulf grabbed his belongings and stood up.