Chapter 16

Mew went back into the room after picking up the call from his friend, Boom. They made plans to hang out tomorrow all day. Both of them needed to catch up since Mew was getting busy with his schedules and finding a matched time itself was hard. But Mew seemed had to cancel his plans with Boom because his co-star needed him the most right now.

Gulf had freshly showered and sat on the couch in daze. He overheard what Mew was talking about with his friend so the moment the older guy went back in, Gulf was fast enough to say, "It's okay, P'. I will go back home early in the morning. You don't have to cancel out your plans for me."

It wasn't necessarily because he got an unexpected guest tonight but it was rather because Mew couldn't let Gulf be alone. His mind would constantly think about the younger guy in front of him. So, canceling out his plan was for himself. And Boom more or less understood him. Mew thought that maybe his best friend had sensed the feelings he had towards Gulf.

"No, I don't feel like going anyway." Mew hurriedly said as he took a seat next to Gulf. "How about you accompany me to my faculty? I need to submit forms for my thesis defense and graduation." He gave an idea.

Gulf blinked several times. Well, he didn't have anything better to do tomorrow since tomorrow was their day-off. So Gulf nodded in agreement. "Okay, then."

Mew quietly relieved a sigh because Gulf didn't oppose his idea. He hoped he could make the other guy's day tomorrow since Gulf had it ruined today.

It was true that Gulf got cheated on, but what both Mew and Gulf did behind the camera and anyone else including his girlfriend was way worse. And Mew wasn't saint himself since he contributed half of their sins.

That's why he couldn't let Gulf be alone on his own. He was mostly at fault too for not stopping whatever it was between them.

He took a glance at Gulf's empty eyes which were staring at the television. The older guy believed that Gulf didn't even watch it. To pull the guy out of his daze, Mew offered, "Wanna take a night drive?"

"Hmm...?" Gulf was still keeping his eyes on the television, so Mew decided to turn it off.

"Come on." He pulled the younger guy up to stand.

"Where are we going, P'? Aren't you tired?" He asked as he was worried about the older guy. He knew Mew had a hectic day today and now instead of sleeping, Mew dragged him out of the apartment.

"Let's get a midnight snack." He said as he closed the door behind them and it automatically locked itself. Gulf didn't retort back, he silently followed Mew to his parked car at the basement.

Mew drove the car out of his apartment block to the venue he hadn't even decided yet. So he asked the other guy on the passanger seat to decide, "What do you want? What are you craving for?"

It would be awkward if Gulf said he was craving for Mew to kiss him like last night, or maybe having a skin to skin contact with him. Rather than food, Gulf wanted more of the man beside him. However, it wasn't the time to think that way since Mew had gone to the extent of driving him at midnight because Gulf barged into his condo late at night. The older actor even canceled his whole plan tomorrow just to keep him company.

So instead of saying what he wanted, Gulf mumbled, "I'm okay with whatever you want, P'.." He couldn't think fast enough when his mind was so full of the memory of last night.

"How about watching soccer game? You like soccer, right?" Mew suddenly got a brilliant idea of whereto he might bring the younger guy next to him.

Gulf nodded weakly and made Mew smiled, "Then let's watch a soccer game at the bar. Any big league for tonight?" He asked again as he turned the vehicle at the conjunction.