Chapter 25

A/N:
Have you guys read my other work titled "Under Your Wings"?

It's a heavy angst even I need to escape from that for a while. If you like angst with happy ending, go check it out. If you don't, then don't 😅

—————

Would it be possible for someone to sleep throughout the night with a smile stuck on his face? Because that was what exactly Gulf did so that his face felt numb as soon as he regained consciousness. His face felt tired more than the hips he used for riding the older guy next to him the whole night.

However, instead of wearing off his smile, Gulf smiled wider, being satisfied to be hugged by Mew after they closed the night at dawn. He peeked up and saw the older guy was still fast asleep, while Gulf seemed unable to go back to sleep.

True, usually he wasn't an early riser, but he couldn't help being excited after he finally had sex with Mew Suppasit, the thing he had been pushing to the other guy that Mew finally let them did all the way.

Like, fucking finally.

It was probably still 7 AM in the morning when Gulf chose to snuggle deeper into Mew's bare chest, as if there was a space left between them. His move made Mew squirmed as he woke up. Without opening his eyes, Mew mumbled, "It's still too early, Gulf... We should sleep some more.." His raspy voice sounded sexy in the morning, making Gulf excited for that single reason.

Mew slowly fluttered his eyes open when he felt something poking his thighs. He raised his thick brows as he peeked down to the person hugging him. "Are you... hard...?" He wondered.

Gulf didn't have the gut to look back at Mew, so he hid his shyness in Mew's naked chest, "Morning wood, P'..." He mumbled the reason. Well it was half lie since he wasn't that hard, not until he heard Mew's voice early in the morning.

Even though he failed to see Gulf's face, Mew could read what's on the younger one's mind by witnessing how Gulf's small ear was getting beet red right now.

Mew chuckled as he tightened his embrace, squeezing the boy in his arms. "Phi..." He heard Gulf whispered as he was getting squeezed.

The pale guy leaned down to whisper on the top of Gulf's head, "You're so cute, Yai Nong.. Are you not satisfied yet?" The vague words he conveyed to the younger guy was pretty loud and clear. Gulf knew what Mew meant by that.

So, he ended up challenging Mew back, "So you're saying that last night is enough?" He looked up to his Phi who was staring right through his doe eyes. "Guess that we won't do anything this morning?" He got up to sit and was about to leave the bed when a bid hand grabbed his small wrist.

Gulf smirked as he turned to Mew, "What?" He smuggly asked the older guy. He was guessing that his tactic was spot on. The younger male felt satisfied seeing Mew's hungry eyes.

"Did I say we're done?" Mew dangerously questioned the other guy. He then pulled Gulf's lean wrist so that there were only an inch left between their lips. Mew's eyes dropped to his favorite sight: Gulf's plump lips whose he kissed all night until they were swollen.

Such lips smirked playfully, "Yeah? I didn't hear you ask for another round, though~" He was literally litting the flames. As if last night wasn't enough for Gulf to know what kind of man Mew became when they were in bed.

"So, you want me to ask for it?" One of Mew's brows lifted in wonder. He then smirked and position his mouth to be next to Gulf's ear, "How about you plead to me instead?"

As soon as Mew uttered those words, the older guy was fast to make Gulf propped his body on four, while Mew himself was kneeling behind him. Not being able to see Mew directly had made Gulf's junior twitched under his thin boxer. It would be good if Mew didn't put a boxer on him last night after their last round, but the older guy loved to take care of his Yai Nong, so that's why Gulf wasn't completely naked in the morning.