Game on

Seraphis's POV

She seemed to be lost in her thoughts and I wish I could read her mind right now and take a look at myself inside her head. Was I being killed, slapped, kissed? I pictured every image and in fact it would have been interesting to know how it was to be killed. Would I get the same satisfaction I always did when I killed someone, would it be as much painful as it was for them, did I really want to die someday? Well I'd never now.

"Umm hello there bella."- I waived my hand in front of her face to catch her attention and she immediately jumped.

"Don't you fucking bella me."- she annoyingly pushed my hand away and I couldn't help it but feel a tingling sensation run through my body as her skin touched mine. This thing between us, this connection was getting stronger with each passing day and I absolutely needed to get rid of it. It hasn't been only a week yet imagine what could I feel after a month.
She then gasped like she made a horrible mistake and just changed her face expression. I thought I hurt her leg not her head yesterday.

"Sorry I didn't mean to push your hand away."- okay maybe I really did something to her head but I was too drunk to remember it. She was suddenly being friendly and I wondered why. What game was she playing?

"Yeah whatever"- I cut the conversation short just so I could find out what was keeping her mind occupied and her sudden change of behavior. She was supposed to pathetically cry like she always did or shout at me for what I did to her leg and she was basically doing that 2 minutes ago and then changed her behavior completely. Something smelled fishy and if she was planning something she better not be that stupid because she would only end up hurting herself.

"Wait"- she shouted as soon as I got up from the bed heading towards the door, I mean the square hole in the wall without a door. And I wasn't planning on fixing it, it would be her punishment for locking herself up not listening to me. At least she got away easy this time and I didn't physically punish her, today.

"You have anything to add?"- I curiously asked waiting to hear her response and dig up some more on her plan.

"Don't go."- she begged as she barely got up and came after me to stop me from leaving the room. Hmm interesting. Shall the game begin.

"Do you need anything from me love?"- I smirked as I got close to her surprised she could even stand up and I saw a hint of blush starting to appear on her cheeks as I leaned down to her beautiful face. I could smell vanilla, alcohol and arousal on her. She didn't have her perfume on her so sometimes I wondered how come she smelled like that, or maybe it was just my creative imagination.

She was struggling with finding an answer, opening her mouth several times but not responding. Well she started a game she wasn't even good at. Big mistake. Who did she think I was some random guy who can be played easily and she could wrap around her finger? It seemed like she didn't know who she was dealing with at all.

"Well that's what I thought."- I talked in her place this time turning around for good because this was starting to get boring. She caught me by surprise and grabbed my hand giving it a soft squeeze and I returned once again to look at her. Her face was wearing a baby face expression like it was begging me to stay but I had no reason to. Not unless she was begging for sex. Well even if she wanted her leg was hurt and she couldn't handle me but if she begged I could arrange something and make it happen. Nobody ever says no to a good time.

"Stay."- she whispered and got close to me still holding my hand on hers locking her fingers with mine like that was going to prevent me from leaving. Her other hand laid on my chest smoothly and she was smiling.

I see what she was doing now. She was trying to act interested finally thinking she was going to gain something from me but she never would. Risking playing with fire throwing gasoline to make it worse was something someone should never try with me. Aa aa bad move Amber. Little did she know I practically invented lies and seduction but I decided to keep up with all this. Let's see how good she was at pretending and how far was she willing to go. I still didn't know her intentions of these actions but I was about to discover it all.

"Craving for more than I gave you last night love?"- I whispered lower than her and I could notice goosebumps rising on her skin. Even tho she had a kind of effect on me, I had it 10times more on her and that was her weakness. That was why she shouldn't have risked lighting up a fire she couldn't put off later.

"Maybe."- she answered like she meant 50% yes and 50% no.

Well let's show her how dangerous this was going to be. I grabbed her wounded leg and squeezed it just a little so she could feel the pain and unsurprisingly she screamed squeezing my hand harder in return to find some sort of comfort. She lost balance and was about to fall but as the gentleman I rarely was I caught her.

"Are you aware of what I can do to you if you cross me?"- I asked as my eyes threatened to go black. I wasn't angry, not at all, i must say I was amused by her brave acts but she must know her boundaries. And the eye thing was just arousal, I hadn't got laid in a day, the longest time I've ever had without sex and it was making me double turned on right now. Not to mention the position we were, our bodies glued to each-other, my dick sticked to her lady parts and our faces basically about to glue together too.

"Don't hurt me."- she begged like an innocent child, tears threatening to come out of her ocean eyes as she was holding on to me like she was going to fall. Maybe I could let her fall why was I not allowing her to, she deserved it.

"Did I hurt you last night?"- I didn't mean the leg part but all that happened before that. I have to admit the kiss was passionate and amazing and I've never felt like that when I've kissed others before. I wasn't even a kiss person more like just bang without any disgusting romantic gestures such as kisses and cuddles. But yet she made me feel different and I knew she liked it as much as I did and right now was craving for more. And of course like the cocky person I was I was gonna let her suffer a bit. I moved closer to her face breathing close to her ear and the goosebumps started to appear again and she was shivering under my touch. It was then that I noticed the hickey I gave her last night and it really suited her, even tho it would have been better if it was on other parts of her body, like breasts for example or down between her legs. I planted a soft kiss on her neck and she was trying not to let a moan escape from her mouth but I could still hear it. Who's playing who now huh?

"Umm why is there a door laying on the floor?"- Tarik's annoying voice made both of us jump and as always bad timing bro.

I released her carefully so she could not fall again but she wasn't feeling like staying on her foot anymore and walked over to the bed. Maybe it was the leg pain maybe the fact that I made her weak and she was turned on too.

"Hope I didn't interrupt."- Tarik smiled at me and then looked at Amber winking at her. Such cheesy moves Tarik.

"I was just leaving."- I stated as I walked out of the room feeing Tarik's gaze still one me and I wish I could wipe that smile off of his face. He was literally so annoying. I gave her one last look and she stared deep in my eyes as I smirked and walked away. Tarik followed me behind like a lost puppy.

"Seraphis and Amber sitting under a tree. Kissing and hugging..."- I turned to look at him, the most irritated expression covered my face and I was seconds away from punching him. What was he a 10 year old? Why was he even singing that terrible song like those idiots in the movies when they caught 2 people kissing in high school? The three of us in this house were going crazy that was for sure a fact.

"Don't you ever say that again."- I growled.

"You my friend, have gotten soft."- he laughed but that laugh faded away as soon as my fist punched his face.