Pancakes and cocaine

Amber's POV

My head was hurting so bad and the tears wouldn't stop, when this stranger, who I barely remembered from yesterday, was coming towards me. My saver but also my abductor and that psychopath's friend.

"Don't come near me, don't touch me."- my voice and whole body shaking.

"It's okay I won't hurt you".
"Are you okay?"

"Okay?"- I laughed hysterically. "Does it seem okay to you? That asshole is a violent psychopath, kidnaper, masochist, murderer and God knows what else."

"Well you're not wrong there."

My eyes widened at his words thinking it was all some prank or some sick joke. Maybe my ex planned all of this to take his revenge.

"He is a murderer?"- I barely got the words out of my mouth,my body shaking now like electricity had hit me.

"He won't hurt you I'll make sure of that."
"We just want to ask some questions and then I give you my word you'll go home safe and never see us again."

"Who sent you? Was it Liam? Did he plan all of this? Is there a hidden camera? Does it look like the perfect prank to play on a girl to you?"

"Oh God I think he did something to your brain.Did he hit you in the head?"

"Answer me"- I was basically shouting now regaining my forces, I was pissed.

Somehow my gut feeling was telling me he was a nice person who didn't mean any harm and who didn't deserve my anger, it was HIM who I should be shouting to. But being friends with that idiot makes me think he's as bad as him.

"Okay just keep calm"- he saved me from drowning in my thoughts-"noone sent us,we don't know any Liam and this isn't a prank. Let's just say it's an interrogation.It will be over soon.Come on get up.You need a shower and fresh clothes.I'm gonna give you some of mine.Just please stay calm and do what he says, don't test his temper, you saw what he's capable of and you don't wanna see the rest."

"Are you guys on drugs?Or am I? Did you drug me and plan to rape me? Are you secret agents? Have I done something wrong? What do you want to ask me I haven't done anything, I don't know anything. Let me go."

"Oh my God you're so talkative you're giving me a headache. Just take a shower and come downstairs. I'll cook you something you must be hungry."

"Now you're planning to poison me with food so I don't tell the police about how you kidnapped and used force on me, he did to be more exact."

"I'm going now, you're more annoying than him. God help me." - he said as he walked out of the room.

I was so lost, I didn't know what to do but he was right I must do as they say if I don't want him to touch me anymore,or worse, kill me.

I started looking around, the room was small, simple furnitures around and as I got up I ran towards the mirror to get a look at myself.
"I haven't seen my face like this since college hangovers"- I tried to laugh at the thought but my lips kept staying in a straight line.
"I should really take a shower, the smell of alcohol and sweat is killing me, and he made my hair look like some ugly rockstar singer who hasn't brushed it for a week straight."

I hoped in the shower , the hot water calming me in an instant and it felt like I washed away the dirt and disgust caused by his touch.

"He won't touch me again and I'll make sure of that".- I proudly said to myself knowing deep down it was a lie because he was stronger than I was and could take me down with just a punch.
But I won't let him see my fear, I must be strong and if I have to kill him I will. I prefer prison over torture or him touching me again.