Getting along

"Why the fuck did you do that for"?- Tarik cried out like a little girl. I didn't even punch him that hard but he always acted so delicate even tho he might be stronger than me.

"Because you always talk bullshit Tarik."- I rolled my eyes at his reaction and then I started to believe his words. I have really gotten soft. I haven't killed her, haven't tortured her that bad, I've kissed her, danced, talked, cared, fed, gave her a room, kept her hydrated, bought her clothes, taken her outside. Freaking hell my friend was right and I punched him for no reason.

"I'm not going to argue with you Seraphis but you can't ignore the fact that you like her. She's like your girl-version, maybe that's why you're attracted to her.

"She's nothing like me and you know it, she can't even hurt a fly let alone torture and kill people. If you want to talk about someone like me let's talk about my dear sister...

"You know I wasn't talking about your special abilities,- he interrupted me,- more about you attitude. And please don't mention your sister or I'll have a headache.

"So what? What does this have to do with anything?"- I raised my voice not because I was angry at him but I was disappointed at myself. I was acting like some pathetic human and that was something I should really be ashamed of.

"I'm not saying this to upset you Seraphis, I just think that you're changing and that's a good thing."

Well wow, he really did reach the highest point of nonsense. A good thing? It was irrelevant to the situation and nowhere near good. How come he could think that? Ever since I met her all I've wanted to do was be the original me, to kill every fucking human being, well except her, sometimes. She was evil, not deliberately, she was just another particle who inspired evilness in my wicked world.  But at the same time she was pure and fragile and half of me wanted to break her to teach her what it was like to be me, a fucked up person and the other part wanted to protect her but gently without wrecking her.

"A good thing? You think some little human is going to change the way I am, the way I was born?"- I laughed hysterically a hint of sarcasm hiding behind my voice. Now I didn't regret the punch anymore.

"No she can't fully, unfortunately, but baby steps my friend, at least you're feeling something other than anger or the urge to murder."- his mouth still moving but my mind was else where.

"The only thing I'm feeling is the hunger for sex. Maybe that's why I'm sort of, attached to her,- eek I couldn't even believe I actually said that and I really needed to remind myself why was I having this conversation with him instead of doing something better that did not include Amber in it,- she's the first female I know who I haven't fucked, yet. So if I fuck her maybe all of these so-called "feelings" will go away.
Well that was actually not a bad thought. Maybe it was true. Only one way to find out tho.

"You do have a point,- he put his finger on his jaw, looking away like he was thinking something,- but do not push yourself to her understood? If she says no then it means no. You will not lay a finger on her."

"Did you, Tarik the God of wisdom, the goodhearted and charitable and humanitarian friend of the selfish God of Death, just gave me permission to fuck the girl you have been trying to protect from me since day one?"- I didn't expect that to be honest, it came as a shock.

"Oh I wish I could have that power over you but no. I just simply warned you. I know that even tho you're such a sinister person who ruined everything for her, she likes you. The reasons remain unknown, who would even like you, khemm you didn't hear me say that, but it is strange. You feel something towards her, so does she towards you and that is extremely strange.