Darkness

I got into the car thinking of some new tortures I'd like to try but none came in my mind. Where's my imagination when I needed it?
Somehow that girl sparked something in my dark side, it's like my torturous self had been shut down for a very long time and yet she kinda found the switch and flipped it back on.
God what I'd do to her and that precious body. The blood dripping fro...

"What's keeping your mind busy"- Tarik interrupted my thoughts again, it was becoming like his part-time job and I might even start paying him, why not?

"Oh nothing sex and stuff"- I reply.

"Why am I not surprised,"

"Well you know me my friend what else would I possibly be thinking about",

"Well you kinda mentioned the T word earlier,"

"Torture Tarik it's not like I'm a kid and that is a bad word you can't say to me",

"I was surprised, you haven't mentioned anything about torturing in the past 10 years, I thought you became fragile and gave up, becoming a little emotional human,,,"

"Ouchh why'd you do that"- he said as I punched him in the arm,

"Firstly don't be such a pussy, I didn't hit you that hard and second of all if you call me human or fragile or any other fucking word related to weakness and patheticness say bye bye to your peanuts."

"Okay dick killer mind explaining to me now why all of a sudden you feel like redoing the job you were actually destined to do, or the father topic ignited your twisted mind?"

"Nah it's not that But then wh.. Stop here" - i commanded.

I got out of the car smelling the fun from a mile away.

"Where are you going?"- I heard Tarik shout but my legs just kept walking towards the darkness.

Tarik didn't even bother getting out of the car, maybe he was tired of my tonight's behavior and just wanted to relax without my annoying presence.
I continued walking until I heard a voice talking on the phone. I approached her slowly, I didn't want her to feel scared just yet.

"Are you lost"- she jumped as she heard my voice, putting the phone down but when she turned around, well you know my gorgeous face would hypnotize anyone.

"Well hi there"-she tried to sound seductive.

"Well let's cut the crap, you're not my type, you're not even that pretty and you sounded more desperate than seductive so yeah would you mind not talking at all.?"

She's taken aback by my words and as soon as she tried to open her mouth I interrupted.

"Look i tried to be as polite as possible but I think I just told you to shut up. I don't wanna hear your stupid voice unless you're screaming. Now be a good girl and behave."

I grabbed her arms and pushed her to the wall hard, surprised her back's bones didn't break.

"What are you doing you're hurting me. "

Ahh God I had forgotten how annoying it is when they start crying.

My hands started to hold her tighter maybe even trying to break those little arms.

"I told you shut the fuck up"- I shouted as my nails dug into her skin feeling the fresh flesh of her arms and the amazing feeling of blood.

"Yo.. your.. ee.. eyes" - she stuttered obviously petrified of the view she was witnessing, not even feeling the pain I was causing her.
Well she was seeing a furious person who happened to be a fucking God, with pitch black eyes, of course she would be feeling numb.
I even thought she wasn't going to notice them because of the darkness that was surrounding us. But flash news I was the darkness itself. Everyone noticed me.

She was crying and crying and blah blah  and I was beginning to lose my temper.

"Well since you're infuriating me this much i have to do this quick but don't scream or I'll make it more painful."

"Wh.. aaaaghhh" - she screamed as my long wolf-like nails were running through her arms cutting them open.

"I told you not to scream"- I said as I licked the blood from my fingers,my eyes focused on her stomach now.

"Well you see I like making humans spill blood for me, it feels like it feeds my hunger, your fear your death to be more exact."

As i said those words my nails found their way to her waist and that's how it all went. I basically cut all of her body leaving it to lay on the ground like the trash she was.The dogs and rats could finish the rest.

When i returned to the car Tarik was listening to music texting on the phone. When his eyes laid on me I could feel his disappointment.
My shirt was now a deep vivid red color from all the blood of that girl. I even had some on my face.

"Who did you kill?"- his voice was cold and distant like it was the first time seeing this side of me.

"Just a random girl. "

"Why? "

"I wanted to. "

"So you weren't kidding when you said you had some torturing to do, were you? "

"Well you can see I was not. Start driving."

"Why Seraphis why now? "

"Drive Tarik."- I demanded as I was cleaning my face.
He didn't even try to talk back again, he understood I was a lost cause.