The escape

Amber's POV

I was so stupid to believe that him and I could have a moment, and so sick and tired of his behavior. He could fucking live a day without sex and spend it with me but no, he had to ruin it all. Bastard. I was even starting to make a list of all the sexual illnesses he could have but I was afraid the paper wasn't enough and there might be even some yet undiscovered and the idiot was lucky to be immortal or he could have died and I could have been so happy if he didn't exist but of course I was cursed to be his little toy, afuckingmen.

What did he even see in her that I didn't have? I wasn't that pretty but I wasn't ugly either. And she had that stupid voice I was surprised he didn't kill her the moment she started to talk. And yet he still chose her, so the problem was me then. Maybe that's why my ex cheated on me and Seraphis is just playing around with me just for fun. I wasn't hoping of getting out of this house alive but if I had a chance to restart my life I was seriously thinking of changing myself completely. Maybe shutting my feelings off, be more confident, dye my hair, hit the gym. Hell I could even become a stripper to earn the money I deserve and have fun not trying to commit to a serious relationship and getting hurt. If only I could leave...

Then it hit me. The idea of escaping. Tarik wasn't home, the idiot was busy and with all that disgusting noise, I hardly believe he would hear me and even tho my leg still hurt I had all the time in the world to find a car that would help me before he noticed anything. But was I that brave? He was a fucking God and of course he would find me in a matter of nanoseconds but what did I have to lose? My life was already ruined, I was fucked up, damaged, didn't have anything to live for, so maybe I somehow wanted to die. Maybe I did have a slight chance to live but still it wouldn't make a difference so I was willing to try it.

So this was it. I was fucking escaping and to my luck he was such an idiot that he left the door open. I didn't take anything with myself, even tho I wish I could take all the expensive clothes and shoes I bought but why would I need them if I was dead later? I opened the door and started to run as fast as I could feeling the heat inside my body, my heart was pumping faster than usual and my leg was hurting but I was so focused on going as farther as I could so I put the pain to the side and continued to run. I usually turned my head just to see if he was following me but fortunately he was busy having sex with that ugly voice ass bitch. Damn I was so dead why did I leave? Maybe it wasn't to late to go back and act like nothing happened.

"Shut the fuck up Amber, this was a chance given by God so you could have a better life, don't you dare waste it."- my silly mind was screaming at me as I was running to the darkness not knowing where I was going.

After a few minutes I got tired and my leg was hurting so I decided to stop and breathe for a second. I couldn't wait too long but I had to stop and watch the direction I was going or I was fucked. And yes, thanks to my shitty luck I was in the middle of nowhere. I could see trees everywhere, but barely because it was so dark and no light was to be seen anywhere.
Suddenly I heard a noise and I got scared to death. What if it was him trying to torture me before killing me? Well I could have a heart attack any minute by now so no need for him to waste his energies even tho it would have been such a pleasure for him to kill me by himself. I took a deep breath and looked around. I didn't see anyone so it was probably just the wind and I was imagining things because I was afraid.
Then I thought I heard footsteps and the crackling of leaves. Was my mind really playing tricks on me or was I really fucked?

"Well hello there beautiful."- a hand covered my mouth as the other was holding my arms forcefully and I could feel his hot breath on my neck causing goosebumps to appear on my skin and my heart beating faster than when I was running. But it wasn't Seraphis's voice and neither Tarik's, so who could it be? Now it was a time I really wished Seraphis was the one killing me and not someone else. I tried to bite his hand and to escape but no luck, he was strong.

"Such a feisty one you are."- he continued talking, pressing his body closer to mine but suddenly he removed his arms and let me free.

I tried to run but strangely I couldn't, my whole body was frozen. All I could do was turn around and try to see the stranger that hadn't killed me, yet.

"I can't blame Seraphis, you really are pretty."- I could notice him smirk and checking me out and surprisingly the darkness didn't prevent me from looking at him. All I could say was that there was someone who could compete with Seraphis' appearance. Damn he was hot, literally hot and beautiful. He was taller than me, almost as tall as Seraphis, short,dark brown hair and eyes, full kissable sexy lips, and God help my eyes from seeing his muscular body even through his clothes.

"Like what you see?"- he asked and his sexy voice helped me to come back to reality after I zoned out.

"Who are you?"- I finally managed to say.

"That's not important beautiful."

"Oh Darius you're such a charmer."- a female voice appeared out of nowhere laughing and I was trying to see where it was coming from but I couldn't see anyone else.

Suddenly the man in front of me was gone, like he vanished into thin air and I was officially petrified. Was I imagining things or was Seraphis playing games with me?

As I was about to take a step and walk away before anything strange happened,someone came in front of me and I couldn't see her face like I could with that man. I was shaking but I couldn't move. Nobody could have prepared me from what was about to come next. Death. My throat was cut and I could feel the warm blood running down my cold body as I fell to the ground. I was left there to die and the last thing I heard before everything went dark, it was that woman's evil laugh.