Prologue

961 A.D.

Queen Celeste was in shock at what she was witnessing. Dawn knew this, being the cat of Princess Celeste, and was wondering if the Golden Millennium was going to crumble. 

"Please go find her, Dawn," Queen Celeste said. "She is very courageous, despite being a princess. She'll know what to do." Dawn nodded and went to Princess Celeste. 

As Princess Celeste saw her cat, she knew something was wrong, as Dawn looked panicked. "Dawn, are you okay?" Princess Celeste asked, worried. "If there's anything I need to do, I can handle it. Trust me." Dawn smiled in relief and nodded.

"There's a war going on," Dawn said. "The Earth is fighting against the Moon, and, on top of that, there's evil attacking the Sun, and bent on destroying the solar system." Princess Celeste nodded and ran with Dawn to help stop it and saw her prince, Prince Ash. 

"No. You won't take over the solar system!" Prince Ash yelled. "That will NEVER HAPPEN!" Princess Celeste nodded and saw her Sailor Guardians. She knew that there was a chance that something bad would happen to her prince, and knew that in order to save the universe, she had to team up with her friends and save the whole entire universe since she didn't think Princess Serenity could save it. 

Just as Princess Celeste predicted, her prince took the fall for her and knew that she had to team up with her friends in order to save the universe.

The girls floated up in the air around the same time Princess Serenity's Guardians floated up in the air, and Princess Celeste knew she was going to be the hero of the universe.

"SUN PRINCESS POWER!" Princess Celeste yelled, managing to save the universe with the help of her friends. Little did she know is that she'd meet them again in the future and do the same thing again.