He saw Kitty's sister Krystle tried to call him. He wondered if she or the other sisters already heard what happened. He pleaded to God they had not. He respected Kryssy and the rest of the sisters and he would hate to lose their respect on this. He started to call Krystle and plead his case with her in hopes she would talk to Kitty. No, he had to keep her out of it. He thought of Sarena and the threat she and Victor made to him. They were not playing over-protective games, they would wild out on his ass.

He hit T-Zack up.

"Dude, how you? How my girl Kitty?"

"Man, I fucked up," he said with a sigh. "Kitty doesn't wanna fuck with me man."

"Boy, just chill, it's cool. She needs some time."

"I'm trying man..." He held back tears. He couldn't look like a punk with his boy. "She won't let me touch her, hold her, talk to her..."

"Man, you about to marry her in a bit, work that shit out."

"But man...I don't know if she wants to marry me no mo'. I can't protect her. She keeps getting hurt and shit, like...how I'm supposed to feel as her man?"

"Man the fuck up and get yo woman, dude! Go! Fucking! Get her!"

T-Zack hung up on him and he just stared at his phone. He ran a hand over his face, took a deep breath, and stood up from the sofa. He headed to his bedroom, hesitated, then softly knocked on the door.

"Baby, can we...talk? Or, I can just talk," he said. "I'm sorry. This shit is on me, I know. I should have respected how you felt about her from day one and cut all ties. She wasn't my friend...I'on even know why I considered her that. We never even had a real relationship, it was just...you know, I was young and stupid, she was...Okay, look, it was just sex with her and pretty photo ops."

He did not know if this was helping or making things worse, but he just had to be honest with her.

"The day I met you, I knew I wanted you in my life in a different way than anybody else. I got to know you, and you got to know me, the real me, not me you fantasized about when we were young. You knew of me before the fame, and I wished I would have gotten to know you then."

He looked down at his hands, wondered if she was even listening or sleep.

"I'll do anything to make this right. Come out and talk to me, I promise we can work through this."

He waited, his heart beating fast. He heard some shuffling in the room and he stepped back a bit and waited.

The door opened and Ginger came out wearing some of Kitty's jeans and a tank top, her dress from last night draped over her arm. She closed the door behind her.

"Where's Kitty?"

"You need to give her some more time."

Icee looked at the door, willing it to open with Kitty standing there.

"Boy, stop acting like you gave some big Shakespearean speech and that fixes it all," Ginger said, walking away.

"Gin, come on, you know I meant that shit! Go back in there and talk to Kitty for me," he said, following her.

"No."

"Ginger, is she that mad? Did she say she didn't love me anymore? Are we still getting married?"

"Talk to her about that, not me," Ginger said at the front door. "Bye fool."

He turned back around and went to the bedroom door. He stood there, waiting. After a while, he went back to the living room, sat on the sofa, and head down, his hands covering his face. This was a nightmare.

Then he heard the bedroom door open, but he could not lookup. He was too afraid. He heard Kitty's soft steps as they came and stood before him. He looked up just as she climbed on top of his lap, straddling him, and started kissing him. He was just going to let her do whatever she needed to do. She was dressed in nothing but a long silk robe. Her pair pulled back in a messy bun. He held her waist and grinded her on his hard dick. He was going to fuck her right now if that's what she wanted.

Her kisses led down to his neck and then chest, opening his shirt more. She licked a trail to his navel, her wet tongue teasing the hairs leading down to his manhood, she unbuttoned his pants, moving them down just enough so his throbbing stick could come out. He moaned when he felt Kitty's tongue lick his already oozing head. This was not happening.

He gently moved her away, holding her arms. "No, don't."

"Why? Why can't I have you Icee?"

"I don't want that from you."

"Why?" she whined, tears in her voice. "Why can't I have you like all your little groupies have you? How many women have had you Icee, but I can't?"

He shook his head. "You're not a damn groupie Kitty! I don't want you to do that Kitty."

"Fuck you!" she yelled, trying to break free from his hold. "Did that bitch suck you? Did Bonnie get to enjoy you? Look what that bitch did to me? Look at my neck!"

"No," he said, averting his eyes anywhere but her neck.

"You better fucking look at me Icee, see what she did. Look at me now!"

He looked at her, studying her tear-streaked face, the tears rolling down and making wet rivers on the darkest bruises he'd ever seen. He could see the finger marks on her neck and they looked...

He broke down crying, holding Kitty to him, and just cried. Kitty had to comfort him by stroking his back. How much more could he take? Seeing her with those bruises devastated him.

"Kitty, I hate myself enough, I fucked up."

She kissed his forehead, kissed around his face, kissing his tears away.

"Kitty, I swear I will spend the rest of my life making this up to you. Give me a chance. Don't leave me."

"Kiss me," she said.

He pulled her lips to his, hungrily kissing her, ravishing her with his tongue as it intertwined with hers. He grabbed her bottom lip between his and sucked on it before softly biting it then licking it.

"Say my name," she said.

"Kitty," he said softly, against her cheek.

"You ever think about that bitch again-"

"Never!"

"I'm serious Icee. She's fucking done. We see her at something, she's a ghost."

"Baby, I got it," he said. He was selling the house the day after they walked out of it. She picked out this house for him, but he was not about to mention that to Kitty right now. Holding on to it with all the memories he made with Bonnie, nope, they had to go. Kitty was right about that. Both houses really.

"I still love you," she said, kissing him. "But I'm done taking all this shit, you understand?"

He nodded, then grinned. "I like this side of you."

"I'm tired of being the nice girl."

"I liked her, but I like this girl too." He rubbed her hair. "I miss the afro girl though."

"Damnit Icee, it's my hair, let me figure that shit out on my own."

"Okay, my bad! You got a potty mouth now, huh?"

"You ain't really seen what my mouth do, now have you?" she said with a smirk.

"Three more weeks baby."

A/N: Tough emotional chapter. Kitty is almost at the point she is her "old self" but how much more can she take before she is back there? Oh so much! Kitty should have called Sarena, Victor, activated them twin powers called Krystle, all of them! Least she had Ginger and AKA.