|| ♥ Chapter : 23 ||

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" Sorry gentleman.. Imma talk to you later.. I changed my plan a little but again ~~~ ",
Taehyung said with a smirk.

" What!? ",
Taemin asked confused.

" That's your need to find out haha! ",
Taehyung said and turned on his heels to catch up with everyone.
.
.
.
.

" Jimin!! ",
A loud deep voice boomed through the hallway of the hospital.

" Ta-Tae...... Koo-kookie hurt.... ",
Before Jimin could say anything else Taehyung embraced him in his arms. The state Jimin was in.... was too hurtful too watch.

" It's okay Jiminah.. It's okay.. Please calm down.. ",
Taehyung said rubbing Jimin's back as he had the idea how much he was suffering.

" What exactly happened? ",
Yoongi asked and Jimin looked up only to cry more as he remembered about that horrible incident of earlier.
" Yoongi hyung! It's not the time... ",
Taehyung said with a soft voice looking at Yoongi who nodded.

" It's it's.... It's a-all for me.... ",
Jimin said with a quivering voice as he moved away from Taehyung. His eyes were red, face looking swollen and his white shirt was painted with Jungkook's blood. Jimin looked too miserable and vulnerable.

" Jimin no... Please don't... ",
Hoseok tried to sooth but Jimin scooted away from everyone as he was starting to breath heavily caused by the hours of crying.

" It's for me.. He's hurt for me.. I caused all this... I did... ",
Jimin fell on his knees on the hospital floor crying.

Jin wanted to scold Jimin and tell him he really caused all this but what type of human can blame Jimin when he's completely breaking down like this.

" Jiminah.... Please calm down... He'll be fine... ",
Surprisingly Jin said and walked up to Jimin before kneeling down and engulfing him into a hug.

Jimin was shivering for the violent crying. He just couldn't believe what he encountered... His Jungkook getting hurt in front of him, how he was bleeding, how much pain he waa bearing..

" Hyung hyung please! Make him like before! Heal him! Please hyung! I'm begging! Make him alright! ",
Jimin pleaded clutching onto Jin.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he turned his head in other direction. Namjoon couldn't see Jimin like that nor bear the thing that Jungkook was in operation theatre.

Yoongi walked up to Taehyung and Hoseok joined them.

" Jiminah calm down.... ",
Jin was rubbing Jimin's back as the smaller was still shivering and continuously blaming himself for everything.

Everyone could do nothing but wait for the operation to be finished.

Lots of mafia members were already there and the hospital staffs were even scared to pass beside them.

Hoseok and Taehyung were talking about something then suddenly Taehyung got off and walked to Jimin who was laying on Jin's shoulder, he stopped crying, now he was looking dead and it's the worse. He turned silent.

" Jiminah...you don't look good... You need to change.. You're getting sick, look at yourself... You need rest.. Let's take you outta here, Jungkook's will be okay.. ",
Jimin couldn't process what Taehyung was saying.

Jimin's P.O.V

   How can the just say that? My Jungkookie is fighting with death and he's telling me to take rest? Is he insane? Doesn't he know how much Jungkook means for me? How Jungkook is the reason of me being alive?