√∆chapter 23: the divided∆√

Author: I'm getting lazier and lazier.

Russia: you were lazy from the start

Y/n: I agree, you've been cutting our pay so you can buy more snacks for yourself.

Author: I'm a hungry person okay?!

Third reich (from a distance): JACKASS!

{Side note: I notice I must've been fucking drunk writing your height. So I'm changing it to 5'9 you're welcome~}

=========================

»Y/n's POV«

The sounds of feet puttering across the floor from distance hallways was likely to be the mass invasion I heard about over the speakers. It was hard to tell how long we've been in this room though I Wish it was already over. Phil and Nam tried to lighten the mood but everytime they tried something Japan glared them down. It wasn't like her at all, her joyful self dissolved into thin air. Shaking my head I turned to Japan and murmered softly "Japan. . . What's wrong?" I questioned with great confusion.

"Well, we don't know who's all in the hallway it could be the suspects soliders-" she was shortly cut off by Nam in which he rolled his eyes.

"Why would we be on lock down then. If they're his soldiers. Then why would y/n be sent here?" The two started a bickering war as Phil held his ears.

"Alright that's enough you two, I know you both have been here for months. . . But this isn't ho-"

Japan swiftly cut me off, and snarled in my face "Shut the hell up Y/n you don't know what we've been through we can't handle it anymore we need a relief! Who's side are you on." I went silent glancing about the room, their eyes scratching into my skin like hungry wolves.

Who's side are you on

"All you did was enjoy life as we were rotting away in this hell. You didn't even bother to try to find us. So I'd like to hear. . . Who are you with" Nam scowled at Japan who promptly flipped him off.

"It's not her fault she was being closely monitored by UN for awh-" Japan grabbed Nam by his beaten up shirt.

"So. She could've slipped away from France and Britain! They're older than shit, they're slow. And lazy." Phil's eyes widened as a figure stood loomed in the doorway. . .

=========================
»Ukraine's POV«

Finally I was on my way home after chatting with Canada, belarus said it was urgent but, why bother? Everytime she says that it's either a bug, Russia is teasing her, or She forgot something. Don't get me wrong, I love her ever so dearly it's just. . . She can be dramatic at times.

~Brring brrring!~

Grabbing my phone tiredly I glanced at it, "Belarus. . ." I let it ring until is was silent, what was going on with her?

=========================
»Belarus POV«

Why won't he pick up! Agh. . . That germ man knows what's behind the kidnapping of. . . Sasha. . . No. . . It's was Y/n. Plus Russia is here drunken not eating a bite. Mostly over hung, as so I thought. "Hey Russia. . . What's that germ man's name?" Russia grunted and sat up from bed, looking down upon me "you mean german man's? And it's Germany. Now go draw or something, HhhHh. . ." He whinced holding his head as it throbbed with unbearable pain, clicking my tounge I left my scarf waving in the quiet house holds wind, the snow outside kept falling harshly.