chapter 18: bushes with eyes

€GET BACK HERE!€

∆third Reich: NEIN SIE STÜCK SCHEISSE! WO SIND MEINE GEWEHRE?!∆

€I DONT SPEAK WAR STARTER!€

∆Third Reich: DU HÜNDIN, DU BETTER SHUT UP, GIVE ME MY GUNS BACK!∆

×umm, yeah. Hey, lily? You have to get the book started now!×

€oh shit, Hello guys! Welcome back to another Chapter of this pile o-€

$America: YAGA!$

€YOU BITCH, IM NOT WEARING A WIG!€

$america: ~girly screams~ IM SORRY! I WONT DO IT AGAIN!$

~beating sounds intensify~

×CUT TO THE BOOK!×

=========================
"Bye! I hope you enjoy your pancakes!" Canada said waving goodbye to you and America as you hopped into the car. You were excited because America had agreed to got o mc Donalds and get pancakes with you jumping up and down in your seat with a giant grin across your face America chuckled. "You really want those pancakes don't you?" You turned your head to him with a grin plastered on your face, "yeah! I'm starving!" You said with a smile causing America to cover his nose. You stopped and starred at America is confusion "are you okay?" He just nodded and whipped the blood onto his sleeve. "OH SHIT! I FORGOT MY BA-" America out his hand over your mouth and rolled his eyes as he parked in front of a mc Donalds "I grabbed it before I went to search for you, it's in the back!" He said gesturing to the back, you calmed down and he chuckled. "Can I ask you something?" He said stopping you before you hopped out of the car.

"Sure! What is it?" You said causing him to go red from embarrassment, you chuckled lightly causing him to almost turn into a well known Communist! "W-well, I want to know why you ran. . . Away." He said quietly causing you to freeze.

All the bad memories flooded in corrupting your ever so fragile mind from its delicate slumber, the warmth of your Crystal like tears dripping down to the plump soft bedding of the car.

"H-hey! I-its okay! P-please don't cry y/n, I don't want to drown!" He said with a slight chuckle brightening he mood to a warm yellow. . . You smiled and sniffled away your blues America patted you on the back and smiled brightly, you peered up to America and saw your reflection in America's shades. A pink blush formed on the countries face which you returned.

"Let's go get them pancakes now!" He hummed opening his door, you did the same walking to the back of the car. you two walked right in to be met with Russia who had a purple face as soon as he saw you. "So, why exactly are we here again? And where was y/n at?" Russia stated turning to America to hide his blush.

"I owed y/n more pancakes since I accidentally made Canada drop the pancakes he had for her" Russia rolled his eyes and groaned "we could have went to IHOP, or Tennessee's house. Tennessee has a fetish for pancakes or something." Russia answered with yet another eye roll, America scoffed and snapped back at Russia "IT'S NOT MY FAULT CANADA TOOK TENNESSEE FOR A DAY!" He replied causing your ears to hurt, you let out a soft groan and held your head "good job idiot, we don't want y/n to pass out!" He said smacking the American on the back of the head and walking away outside. America crossed his arms and muttered something in French "cet enfoiré, pensant qu'il est meilleur " he said gripping tightly onto your wrist as you tried to pull away slightly.