chapter 16: Dumb and drunk.

• hello, I'm Adam conover in Adam ruins everything- oh! •

| I mean, I'm author-chan/sanic! Back at the CH universe! |

¶ enough of my bullshit, let's-a-go! ¶

=========================

Chuckles could be heard outside of the box followed by whispers, they were all drunk. Great, you sat down in the box by green land. It box was a giant rectangle, perfect!

"*Hic!* You're pr. . . Etty! Eso- *hic* Estonia hah. . ." Said Finland, he was the drunkest out of the few. You could tell by the large amount of slurring from him, and how much he had hiccuped in the last hour. "So, y/n. You never told me how your eye got like that. . ." Greenland said softly with a smile, you give him a smile faked smile and sigh.

"Well, I got Mal, Indo, Phil, and n- I mean Vietnam to take me to a bar. I found Russia, he was drunk. Badly drunk and we got into a fight, he got my eye and. . . This happened" you said taking off your eye patch revealing a black eye, greenland's eyes widen and a smile formed across his face you slipped your eye patch back on and hug yourself "i-its weird right? Better if it. . . Was knocked out." You said changing greenland's expression to a confused one "I think it's cool!" Greenland said positively, you crack a smile and hug him.

You two talked for hours upon ;) hours, and the other nordic's being the drunk fucks they were decided that instead of using a normal bottle to play spin the bottle. They Used the box you two were in, you could hear loud sloppy kisses and you and Greenland made disgusting faces, finally Greenland threw up. That's when the game stopped, finally you two were released from the box. Which only happened because Greenland threw up of course, you were relieved and Iceland came up behind you two and bent down to your height. "Don't think it's over." He said with a smirk, you two shivered before being smacked across the face with a pillow.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Greenland whined as he shouted, you nodded in agreement before being smacked again "Don't we get something to defined ourself's!" You hissed running away from the shower of pillows. It always hurt when Iceland, Finland, or Scotland hit you seeing that they were drunk and workout.

"Okay, that's enough now. We should go to bed now, y/n was invited to go with Poland tomorrow" said Sweden who grabbed Norway preventing him from whacking you. "Awh." Denmark said placing his pillow down onto the floor, the smell of alcohol came from the kitchen. You wandered out there to see a few broken glass bottles and what seemed to be Koskenkorva Viina, you left the kitchen to see all the Nordic's bickering and the other countries leaving. You watched Finland give Estonia a small kiss on the cheek, you clapped your hands and everyone's eyes turned to you.

"Where is the dust pan and broom? I need to clean up your mess since you all are children" you said crossing your arms, Sweden then grabbed you by your arms and held you bridal style. "Hey! What are yo-" then dropped you onto the couch causing you loose your train if thought "you sure do like to cause trouble Snöflinga" he said dropping two heavy blankets on you, you went to sit up but Norway came over and pushed you back down "we made the mess, we can clean it up. You get some rest, Min lille sukkerbit" he whispered the last part, and walked away. "No I can really help I already caused enough trouble as it i-" Iceland covered your mouth with his hand and booped your nose "don't worry your pretty little head, just get some rest." He said taking his hand away and walking up stairs, suddenly there was a knock on the door. You shot up and ran to the door before anyone could stop you, "Ahh, 여보세요 y/n. You seemed to have left this at the meeting, just returning it!" Said north with his brother south behind him, you smiled and happily took your bag. "Thank you northie!" North korea's face flushed a nice shade of indigo before he waved goodbye and left swiftly, you turned around to be met with a drunk Finland who grabbed you by the wrist. "Hey, let go. Finland you're drunk. . ." You said softly, Finland had a wobbly stance as he dragged you up the stairs. "No, this already happened once! One time was enough for me!!!" You hissed grabbing ahold of the railing, he looked down at you sadly before wobbling off. You and Sweden met eyes before him sighing "what happened this time?" He said with a hit of annoyance, "drunk Finland happened" you grumbled before heading downstairs, you met Greenland at the bottom of the stairs who was a very, very light shade of brown-ish red that was hinted with green in the white of his face. "Are you okay Greenland?. . ." He nodded quickly dashing for a trash can, "just a bit sick from the game..." He said taking the trash can upstairs with him, "I better head to bed myself . . ." You said walking over to find a neatly stacked pile of clothes and note on the stand by the couch.