+Halloween+

((Lazy author doesn't feel like writing much so let's do a halloween special since Author took too long to update. P.S this isn't tied to the actual story.))

- Sincerely Canada

=========================

«Y/N Pov»

"I can hear you. . ." A voice from afar shouted chills running up your spine as I dashed around the corner.

-Thunk-

"Was ist wrong Y/n. . .?" In fact it was a German accent yet you couldn't make out their fine details only the round head that casted a shadow from above, "He's coming! W- We have to go! P-. . . Please. . ." Silence, the blade of a knife cutting what seemed to be a set up. . . Nobody was really there then who was doing the voice. . . "Suprise." That sound was yet an alarm of death or the downfall of your sanity. . . You had yet to discover which may it be yet you didn't want to either but one way or another you'll find out.

=========================

•Earlier•

"What should we do? I'm Soooo bored!" That canadian accent will forever be in beaded in My head you thought grazing your phone, all of your Pinterest feed full of halloween, Russia had came over also. Only because he wanted to see you though, which is surprising on its own. "Well. . . There's an0 old broken down home that sits up on top of the nearby hill in the town. We could explore there." Not batting an eye America curled out like a grand rug. "Unless you're all pussies, what do you say germs?"

Seeing that Germany was the closest to America and the social interaction made him uncomfortable, he nodded and propped up his glasses. Russia crossed his arms and Canada held up a finger "D. . . Do I have to?. . ."

"Nein, Amerika Ist just being ein idiot" Canada sighed out a faithful breath of relief as America looked up from his phone and glanced at Me, "Are you going to wuss out too?"  I scoff and pointed a thumb at myself, "Me?! Wuss out? As if!" America released a small smile, a glint in his glasses as for his eyes were blocked by the shades. "You won't get. . . Scared!" A sudden suprise of arms lifted Me up into the air, "Gotcha!" Spoke a quite recognizable Russian accent, "Hey! Put me down!" My H/C waving in my face as America had a sour look sprung across his face. "She said put her down, you can put her down now." Bitter as it was cold, my feet now touching the soft red rug that covered the flooring in the Canadian's household. "Wir besser hurry if wir Want Zu  make it in time." The Germans glasses resting on his face with two messily placed pieces of duct tape.

"You coming Nada?" Oh how strange that americans additude could change so swiftly, it amazed me "No. . . I'm not good with haunted places plus me an Ukraine has a date later today!" all I could think of us that date, surprisingly I still held a fear of that yellow black and red face of his with the glasses resting high in that ever so exhausted face magic it truly was for him to stay awake.

—Clack.Clack.Clack—

The cold air nipping my skin the grass coated in a thin layer of frost, "Looks like Jack Frost came early." Predicted the bland yet so blunt Russian. "It does. . ." Words slipped my lips as if the melting snow rushed off the house the car engine starting with a full roar.