«‡21: red rain‡»

+oi ya fuckers read me! This chapter may have some sexual topics and gore if you do not wanna see any of that shit please feel free to skip ((this chapter does play a main roll in the next book {{yes book}} though)) thank y'all and please continue to me rambling, and I am going to change my style a bit too for formatting!!!+

€WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ATE MY LEFT OVERS?!€

$America: I'M SORRY IT WAS MC DONALDS!$

€and. . . WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DRINK HAND SANITIZER?!€

Ω Venezuela: what?! My body my choice!Ω

€get out of my office. . .€

$America: this. . . Is a cardboard box.$

€Fuck off!€

=========================
«??? Pov»

"What's taking so long?!" Wheels of the truck screeched across the gravel road as the old rusted engine puffed out toxic smoke that the sky took slowly turning it into a mixture of sad navy blue as the sun arose from the deep forest as the moon was wiped away until another dark sad night with only the stars to guide the way. "S-sorry sir! The truck is about to give out!" My faithful servant wailed out as the truck puffed a few more times before giving up.

"Go and see what the issue is, we don't have all day! We have to take her back after all." I croaked out my voice getting horse as the never ending sky breezed past the unmoving truck, A scoff would escape my mouth as my subject came back looking terrified. Tapping my foot impatiently only made him quiver more before speaking up "t-the cylinders are clogged!" The squeaky voice rand throughout the forest causing the sweet sound of Robin's to drop down to the sound of the wind. "The cylinders. . . What? Please speak up." My unamused voice climbed over to the terrified follower who opened his mouth to shakily reply. "T-The cylinders are. . . Broke" he popped out the last word as I in a swift maneuver smacked him across the face. He rubbed the red mark that Rested on his face, my facical expression was rather pissy as the car door opened for me with a swift hand maneuver. "You will carry miss y/n, if I find even the smallest drop of blood on her your guts will be spilled" Shivers crawled down the small man's spine, "Yes sir." He said opening the back door of the car with a 'krkk!' I stood behind him observing his movements and all, he ever so carefully picked up y/n. "We are taking the forest route we cannot be risked getting caught" the words soothed the smaller man as we walked over to the edge of the forest, I was in the back as for my server was in front the trees swayed back and forth as of they wanted to escape the bitter cold ground of the morning. Each step I took made the ground crunch with satisfaction such as a bone of an enemy. "How much longer." I hissed as the person infront sped up. "H-half of a mile!" They peeped out as a small abandoned house of sorts came into distance.

=========================
«Y/n pov»

The footsteps grew more faint, as so did the voices that stormed my head aching sensation tingled my body to an extent of where I wanted to escape nothing was there besides yet another foggy memory of my incredibly broken family,

Dream~

"Worthless garbage family, I only used you for the s*x." Spoke a clear males voice but a foggy image. "If you could stop crying and just please me then your child wouldn't have been dead!" Hiss the voice yet again sending chills up my spine uneasily the words settled on my edge of my mind, "YOU SLUT! YOU DIRTY CHEATER!" yelled a feminist voice from up close caressing a cold lifeless boy's body. "I always liked the story of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf, having extra characters isn't good though it ruins the story." Bitter and fowl the voice was his voice alone was strong enough to make bullet holes in my chest, yet he made some in the boys instead. "My poor children. . . I'm sorry that I have failed you. I'm sorry y/n, I shouldn't have let you go out alone. . . Alie. . . Another Angel God has gained and Callie find a good home." Red, red rain sparked from the woman's body the guns smoked into the sky as the fog disappeared.