chapter 2: new found home

"urgh..." You say softly feeling your ears, you looked around seeing white walls around you.
"Where... Am I?" You say quietly to yourself, you sigh and try to stand up. Pain filled you from head to toe, you started to cough up blood onto the floor.

You observe the room, you were extremely confused at how you got here. All you remembered was that you found a blue firefly, you rubbed your head once again there were strands of (h/c) hair all over the bed. You force yourself up causing great pain to your spine.

You sat up, remaining silent for you had heard something from below you. One of them sounded German to you, the other one was easy to tell. It was Russian.
You surely didn't Travel across the world... No... You couldn't of that's too far to be carried.

You decided to sneak out, you looked around for your backpack. It wasn't in here! You freaked out a bit but then remembered you had a pocket knife on you, even though the one in your bag was better than this small one, the small one would do for now.
You had to get use to walking first since your legs were sift from the fall so you wabbled around a few times before you tumbled over and hit the wall.
The two people suddenly stopped talking, and you could hear sounds of boots going up the stairs.
Fuck! They heard you, quietly you got into a near by closet not far from the door.

~creaaak...~

They should oil the door you thought, then you realized that it wasn't the time for that. You readied the knife to stab someone if case they opened the closet.

" We know you're in here... Come out now..." Said a thick Russian accent, but you refuse his request.
"We will burn all of your belongings if you don't come out..." The Russian man stated, you rolled your eyes, all you had in there was school work...
"The closet..." It was the German, you continued to freak out even more. Not knowing what to do you took the pocket knife and ripped open the closet, you chose one to target and ran right at them.
They just simply stepped out of the way and you rammed the knife into the white wall.
You tried to yank the knife out but It wouldn't budge, so instead of stabbing them you go think that you should bite one of them instead, you aim for the tall one and charge.
"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight..." He said in an almost depressing tone, but that didn't stop you!

~CRUNCH!~

You bit into the tall man's arm, he looked pissed. So you released, you look into their eyes. You just now noticed that had no pupils! That fact scared you, so you backed away terrified.
And their skin wasn't normal either, it resembled flags...? You came to the conclusion that they are not humans...

"Urgh..." The deep Russian accent echoed through the almost empty room, you could see the mark on the man's arm of where you bit him. You looked up to see a small symbol on the left corner of his head.

It was Soviet Union? How is that possible... So you looked over at the other figure and noticed that they were also a flag... Third Reich.
You notice third Reich was looking at you with hatred and amusement in his eyes, you be careful not to turn your back on them.
They kept getting closer and closer, you were trapped against the wall.
You reached for the knife but third Reich had already taken it, and the Soviet had a gun to your head.
"I've never seen a humans this hostile towards us..." Said the Soviet rubbing his arm, "shut up you commie, you've only seen two humans before..." you felt guilty and you didn't know why he was a bad guy, he was trying to shoot you after all!
"Calm down Soviet..." Said a voice from behind him, it looked like another person...
They had a cane and a cup of what smelled to be tea.

The man scanned the room and turn his head back towards Soviet, "what in the bloody hell happened?" He said looking at the blood on the floor then back at you.
"Fuck'in ask her..." Said Soviet scoffing.
You sigh, what were you going to do now? The two men stepped back away from you, you decided it would be the best to tell the truth.
"I tried to stab the small demon... And then I bit the big one..." You said mocking them, the Soviet looked fine but third Reich didn't.
"We don't have time to spare, come on let's get you down stairs..." The man with the cane signalled the others to leave, you've already hated those guys...
"So darling... How did you end up here?" You tapped your foot trying to decide if you should tell him, he seemed nicer than the other two, and he did stop them from killing you.
"I... I found this little blue firefly, and I followed it until I caught it... And the floor beneath me gave out and I was suddenly in the sky... I don't remember the rest though" you said hesitantly, he seemed to observe each word carefully...
"Well, I might as well introduce you to the others seeing that you'll be here for a while..." He said pulling out three different outfits, "these were give to us by some other countries... I hope you like them! Goodbye now chap." You stood up trying not to fall and looked at each outfit.