chapter 8: frenemies...

‽Hello hello! I'm back at it again destroying my sleep schedule!‽

≈it seems that I'll be doing another book after I finish this one which won't before a while≈

ΩREMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BY GOLD BYE!Ω ((if you got that I love you★))

¥now onto this chapter! You lovely little beans¥

=========================

You froze in place and north turned around and looked at the weird way you were holding your wrist, fuck he knows...
You tried to step away but he grabbed the arm that you had cut into, his eyes widened as he examined it. You winced in pain trying to keep quiet... "Y-y/n... Why, why did you do... This?" You could see tears pricking the corners of his eyes, he tried to act tough though. "I-Im not worth your time nore effort of caring... I don't belong here... So why do you care?" You tried to pull your arm away but he just gripped tighter and stared into your eyes, the tears soon faded from his face and he made his way into your room dragging you from behind. "I'm taking your pocket knife, we cannot trust you with them... Y/n..." You watched him grab the knife from your bag and walk away leaving you in your room, oh boy... Did he make a mistake... You took the one out from your hoodie pocket and took out the blade then hid it in your pocket. You placed the empty knife into your bag and started cutting your wrist, nobody can trust you anymore right?! You were going insane and started sobbing, "no... I don't belong... Even if they saved me I cannot trust them..." The door opened and you saw north Korea in the doorway with a rather mad expression, he walked up to you and took the razor from your hand tossing it across the room. "Why?! Do you not trust us?..." with a small smile you turned to him, you were depressed and homesick now... At home you felt a bit safer and as if you belonged, trying to get out a response you muttered quietly "you never know who can turn on you... I found that out the hard way when my dad left me, my siblings, and mother all alone... We almost died." Streams of tears now poured from your eyes, you've never told anyone about that not even your own siblings since they were way to young to understand. Something warm wrapped around your body, it was north he was hugging you... He always seemed about strict and mean, maybe he went through something similar when he was younger? You smiled and hugged him back, it was now around 3am... You were tired and happy that north Korea helped you stop your bad habit, you yawned trying to stay awake bit fell asleep in north Korea's grasp...

=========================

It was dark and scary... Barely any light shown into the ally way making the few figures almost impossible to see... All you could hear were shouts and fun shots... "Run kids! Run and don't come back for me!" A women's voice screamed... Mom... The air in your lungs tightened making it hard to breath, mom! No I won't let you die... You choked out bleeding from the inside and out, You reached out your hand towards her for her body to go limp, police sirens were getting louder and the ally way lit up with blue and red light. You held your gut that you were shot in, last thing you saw was your mother being carried away on the stretcher.

=========================

You squirmed around trying to catch some breath, who ever was holding you was suffocating you. "Gosh dang it North!" You whispered yelled making him wake up a little, he loosened his grip on you until he realized you weren't a pillow, you pushed yourself up off the bed to see Japan in the doorway with a nosebleed screaming "ISHIPITOMGOMGOMG!!! NORTHKOREA-SANWITHY/N-CHAN!!!EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" North Korea looked up at Japan and gave her the 'I'm going to kill you' look, he then leaped out of bed and went up to Japan "what do you want?" North said as if nothing had happened, Japan proceeded to wipe off her nosebleed onto her shirt and stuttered "o-oh north Korea-san, I came to tell you breakfast was ready since you weren't up yet!" North rolled his eyes and shooed her away, you stood up and walked over to him. "T-thank you for helping get rid of my bad habit... P-please don't tell anyone!" You didn't want to break anyone elses heart... North nodded and bent down to your height and looked into your eyes "only if you don't tell them about this." He proceeded to gently kiss you on your forehead, he blushed a shade of purple and went downstairs. You blushed too and combed your hair slightly with your fingers trying not to loose them in your jungle of hair, then followed behind North. Something smelled good, you were then met with an adorable plate of pancakes and maple syrup.