=•Chapter 24: final blow•=

Author: I require a month to fucking write 2,500 words Ahhh-

Russia: whatever. Get back to your box.

Author: fuck off bitch!

=========================
»Y/n POV «

"Phil? I'm sorry. . ." I hiccuped out shunning my face away from him as the door creaked open.

"The h.t.k is ready." Spoke a voice from the hallway, their voice coarse goose bumps grew onto my skin as two men approached us in the room, I was taken away by an arm in which the two reached out for me it was too late.

"Y-" Nam was cut off by the door slamming shut I flinched looking back a frown sprouted upon my face cold as snow.

"Ahh, there you are on time as per usual." Hummed Poland with his scar straight down the center of his head taking my hand nicely and dragging me to a chair fear built in my eyes as Japan sat in a chair, wearing a nice white uniform in which was laced with a sliver lining.

"Y/n. All I want to say. Is I hope you survive." He smiled before I was pushed into a cylinder like box with a door in which shut tightly. I tried to push and then pull, no use. Suddenly there was a crash a tall man with an axe broke into the room, the commonly found flannel he wore not spotted as it was replaced with a military type uniform.

"Canada. What a pleasure." Hummed Poland with a sinister look, he left the controls Japan shortly taking over, the small box I was held in grasped the air replacing it with a purple smog like mixture. I couldn't breathe. . .

+CRASH!+

Canada plowed through Poland as his wings were ripped. And blood covered the ground where he stood, his halo cracked in which proudly rested above his head.

"YOU FREAK! COMPLETE FOOL!" Yelled Poland as Canada looked tired, he fell to the ground with a thud, Canada had been shot in the calf's of his legs by what seemed to be an Italian solider.

"Disappointing Germany didn't join us. Hmm? Wouldn't you say?" He hummed to Poland, canada's blood hit his face with a sick glamour as I tried to seek my way out, my skin stained a white only on the tip of my left pinky finger. Poland growled as there was an ear shattering boom causing me to crash against a nearby wall. Hands grabbed my wrists as the Italian man was dragging me along through the corridors

"FANCULO! I FRATELLI COREANI E QUELLI DANNATI INGLESI SONO QUI! " (FUCK! THOSE KOREAN BROTHERS AND ENGLISHMEN ARE ALREADY HERE!) He yelled as his body was slammed against the cold metal hallway, aussie stood there his childish look didn't affect his fighting power. Damn.

"You alright Y/n?" He hummed as I Nodded swiftly. This a felt like a fever dream of sorts. but why?

"10 seconds remaining." The voice system alarmed as I looked around scared.

"It's the end of the world as we know it, UN must've demolished all traitors to him. How much I wish for you to say. Here. But you must go home." He hummed pulling out a small jar, the smell of blood smacked me, it was metallic and bitter to the tip of the nose. Before my every movements australia vanished the ground shook once more, as they say third time's the charm.

"Oh no you don't." Growled a voice from a far, it showed to be ukraine as he grabbed the jar which shattered to the ground the blue firefly dead. Lost. Forgotten. Under his foot as he stomped it to death, I stood there backed to a wall. An ear shattering boom followed shortly after, blood dripped from my ears. Ukraine's eyes lit with fear he ran off leaving me behind, light filled my vision ever so harshly.

The sweet sensation of death. . . Word couldn't describe how light my body felt to the grasp of the rubble. Maybe. Just maybe. It was over.

With a sour thud I tossed over, my hands white as snow as if a virus had gotten to me. In my time before passing there was gasps, thuds, and accusations of all sorts.

I guess we'll never know. . .

Why they did it

=

========================

Author: I know. . . This chapter was short. . . And crappy. I just lost. . . Interest in this book, but yes. . . I'm sorry, but this is the last chapter of this book, but I might be making another book. Though it won't have long chapters.

Third Reich: I'm going to go drink now that we're done with work.

Author: . . . That's not what I. . . And he's gone.

~Words 777~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you